Hard baits from the 70s

I recently inherited a ton of old lures that were purchased by a family member years ago. I think all of them are from the 70s. He clearly labeled most of them—a lot are Bagley, Wiggle Wart and Strike King. There are a number that are not labeled and I could use some help. Any experts willing to help? I could shoot pics over via text message. I’m also considering getting rid of some because my house is already jammed with current tackle. If you help, I’ll give you first shot. Thanks!

2. Member
    Nathan, I know a little bit about the wiggle warts. Feel free to send me some pictures and I will tell you anything I know about them.
    Sent to j.birkbeck@comcast.net
    Thanks,
    Jack

3. Member
    I can help with Bagley's and the Warts. You can send pics to georgebrock@twc.com or 502-376-6269.

4. Member
    I'll be glad to help send pics of everything 417-207-1668

5. Member
    hycoducks, there are some good guys here that can help identify your lures. I would also like to see the lures to give you an old lure collector / builders opinion. Unlike many I'm not really a collector but more of a crankbait enthuseiest, and builder of Custom Balsa / wood crankbaits. I'm also a fisherman that has many friends who collect older vintage lures. Send pictures to my e-mail: rich_henderson_98@yahoo.com and I'll be happy to give my opinion on what you have and what I suspect the value to be. Thanks Best of luck with the sale & selection of what you decide to move, I'm sure there will be some interest.

Rich

6. Member
    Hey here is a link to the hard baits. I know what some of this stuff is and will label them later. I think you can comment on a picture if you know what it is and what it may be worth. Thanks!

https://photos.app.goo.gl/ErOXFRAPFa5vhlx43

7. Member
    You can comment by clicking the picture and then pushing the second from the right button at the bottom. At the beginning of the album there are a couple of duplicate pics....other than that one picture per lure.

8. Member
    I'm sorry but I can't seem to comment on the pics. You've got some really nice lures. The ones that I feel are the most valuable are two of the Bagleys, BB4 in crawfish and the Honey B in natural balsa. One of my collections is Clark's Water Scouts and you have some Spence Scouts which Charles Spence bought the patient for the keel from Charles Clark. Unfortunately they don't carry the same value as the Clark's baits. The Big Os, Bomber Speed Shads, Rabble Rousers and some others are being collected and the color dictates the value. There is a collector book being put together at this time on the Rabble Rousers which should help the values on those. If you have any questions on any particular bait please feel free to contact me. You can email me at mooretackle@yahoo.com good luck

9. Member
    I’ll let the lot go for $300 tyd in the Lower 48 if anyone is interested. paypal only. 103 lures total.

10. Member
    Sold

11. Banned
    I think those Bagleys are middle 80's, only brass I see is possibly the Honey Bee. I remember when brass Bagley square bills were as hot as wiggle warts.

12. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by d'Wayne View Post
    I think those Bagleys are middle 80's, only brass I see is possibly the Honey Bee. I remember when brass Bagley square bills were as hot as wiggle warts.
    The BB4 is brass. I've got about 200 of the old brass harness Bs and I love fishing them.