2008 210 elite main power button blinks

Main power button on my 2008 champion 210 elite blinks continuously. I can turn on bilge and when I turn any other pump on it stops the first pump and that light starts to blink as well. Just need some sort of direction.

2. Member
    Check all of your power & ground wires going from the mega-link to your battery. You can also check the grey plugs that connect into the mega-link module.

When a light is blinking on the mega-link pad it is telling you something is not working properly. So test your livewell pumps, aerators, and bilge pumps until you find the culprit. I had this happen on my 2008 200 elite. Once I replaced the livewell pump aerator cartridges (they were cracked and crapped out) both buttons would stop blinking and worked as they should.

3. Member
    Thanks, I am in the process of taking all pumps out to test now

4. Member
    First option is to disconnect everything from battery and then reconnect. Report back and let us know if that did it. Unfortunately it is likely the megalink control panel and they are hard to find.

5. Member
    Ok I disconnected everything from the battery and reconnected. There was debri in the bilge pumps, which I cleaned out and made sure it was clear. I made sure the float switch was not stuck for the automatic bilge and the switch is free and working. The main power is still blinking. I have taken out all pumps. Main power blinks but I can still operate everything. I can turn on and off bilges, arerators, lights, pump in and pump out. Only thing is if I try to turn on more than 3 pumps at a time it sends the system to blink.

6. Member
    Unfortunately you likely need to replace the Megalink touchpad. Ohio Power Systems was the manufacturer, look under Champion OEM sticky above. Someone said they were not making the pad anymore but you will just have to call. There was a post recently about someone ordering a large batch. You may search and see if you can find the post.

7. Member
    Did you check the main gray mega link connectors that plug into the mega-link module? That plug might need to be cleaned.

8. Member
    I have not check the mega link connection. This is what I have done so far
    1. Removed all pumps and cleaned them
    2. Cleaned all connections to pumps
    3. Cleaned float switch
    4. Removed power from boat and reconnected
    the pad is working... I can run pump into live wells, and both aerator pumps. But the moment I turn on a bilge it trips the second aerator and that will start blinking. Exact opposite of I am bilgeing out the boat with both bilge pumps and turn on a aerator pump it will trip the second bilge pump and that light will start flashing.
    I have call Ohio power systems and they no longer sell this part.

9. Member

10. Born on th Llano Estacado Tx Champ's Avatar
    Sounds like you may have an unidentified soft breaker tripped.

Software breakers

All system functions are protected by software breakers. If a breaker of a specific function trip, the associate status led blink slowly until reset. Press and hold each function switch more than five seconds will reset is own software breaker. For outputs without switches, the system status led near main power switch is used to display breakers trip status and main power switch can reset all of them at once.

11. Member
    So what if the blinking light is the main power?

12. Member
    Is there a certain pump that you turn on and then the control panel starts blinking? If so I would replace that pump. Are your pumps all original? If so it's time to replace them all. I did that job on my 2007 this summer after losing my 2nd pump in 6 months.

13. Born on th Llano Estacado Tx Champ's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Thedeuce View Post
    So what if the blinking light is the main power?
    Go back and read my post again, part of the answer is the last sentence before the red and the rest is in red. Hold the power switch in for >5 sec. My information doesn't identify the "outputs without switches", so I don't know how one would track them down. Now, it that doesn't fix it, the issue is more than likely the MegaLink controller in the back. I would make 100% sure there is not any corrosion on or between any of the pins of the connectors.