Taylormade Spider putter

Man, I tried one of these at the PGA Superstore while I was on vacation and I fell in love with that thing. I wish I would have taken it home with me because it would make me put the Scotty in the backup bag, but the wife said I already had too many putters. Then she bought a Ping G400 LST.....

Its a great putter. Both my son and I use em. He put away a Scotty and a Piretti for it

I have a 38" Ghost spider. It's the older spider of I think 3-4 years ago. It's white with the black bottom.
    It's in the "bad clubs banished to the corner" bag until it can prove itself in the future.
    1996 ProCraft 185 DC Pro, Mercury EFI 150

4. Member
    I bought a spider, scotty, and a bettinardi all this year. Still haven't decided with one I like better, it's close between the scotty and spider. The bettinardi feels dead if you don't hit the ball on the money. Similar to hitting a blade iron vs. cavity back.

5. Member
    Got them all except for the spider. I have been thinking about trying one. Putting is my down fall.

6. Member
    Spider with a claw grip-just like Sergio at last years masters. Cured my pulls of 3” on 3 for putts!
    gave up the Scotty and 40 other putters in the Garage.