Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Dunn View Post
    no connection between the Lowrance and the Ultrex.
    thats gonna be tough since the ultrex only links with humminbird

its a beautiful boat except for the yellow xs on the motor that doesn't match the boat. im more impressed with the deep lyrics of that song though

Available with terms of 40 years, and payments as low as 300 per month.

All u need is one of the 100k trucks to go with it.
    Bryan McDonough
    2023 Nitro Z21 XL
    Nitro Team

3. Member
    I heard that one dealer had 16 people in a lottery for the chance to purchase the one 50th anniversary model they were receiving.(at $100K)

4. Member
    Just look at it as a collector's item. I'm sure in 15 years it will be worth double that.

Every time they raise the price of a new boat my 2003 521 goes up in value. Especially to me. Love that paid for look. Larry
    There’s no use being stupid if you’re not willing to show it off.

B.O.A.T. = break out another thousand. Bass boats are a luxury item. As long as people will pay the price the market will remain high. In no way is my intent to knock the brand but there is no Ranger or any other bass boat out there that is worth 100K even if it is loaded with options but yet the market and consumer says there is a demand. If you think 100K is a lot for a bass boat then price a top tier saltwater boat. 100K might buy the motors and electronics. The boat and trailer would be another 100K or more. As long as there is a demand and a consumer willing to pay there will be a market...as for my tight ass I like my 18 year old rig. I have been running it for 16 years and hope to run it for another 30 years. The new and used market will collapse if there waiting on my tight ass to buy again

Its a nice boat...good on whoever decides to buy one... I doubt the bbc butt hurt will come into the buying decision.

If oil goes back to $100.00 a barrel --the supply won't be able to keep up with the demand.

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by high 2 View Post
    Every time they raise the price of a new boat my 2003 521 goes up in value. Especially to me. Love that paid for look. Larry
    Exactly!!!!!!

I don't see a train horn on the accessories listed...

11. Banned
    I know a guy that bought one... Says it's the last boat he'll ever buy.... But he said that when he bought the one before that... Dan

Now let's go back to around 2005 before power poles/talons, side imaging, 360 imaging, laptop screens front and back (×4), spot lock, hybrid cable/electric drive trolling motors and grey scale electronics were still the norm. How much was a boat? It's the now "essential" accessories that really jack up the price. Take off all the bells and whistles and have just a regular fishing boat that everyone did just fine out of and you can probably knock off 25g and you're still getting a super sophisticated outboard and boat that is run by advanced computer systems that weren't around in 05 for example.

Edit: we the fishermen are the only ones to blame for the high prices because of our need to always have the best of the best and keep innovating and inventing things to make finding and catching fish easier in a sense. We may gripe about the prices but in the end we will give in to them because we are addicted to it.

13. Banned
    I paid about 27,000 for my 1996 Ranger Commanche 461 VS. With 2 graphs and a flasher in the dash. It had the 1996 Merc EFI

Quote Originally Posted by Fish Boy View Post
    Now let's go back to around 2005 before power poles/talons, side imaging, 360 imaging, laptop screens front and back (×4), spot lock, hybrid cable/electric drive trolling motors and grey scale electronics were still the norm. How much was a boat? It's the now "essential" accessories that really jack up the price. Take off all the bells and whistles and have just a regular fishing boat that everyone did just fine out of and you can probably knock off 25g and you're still getting a super sophisticated outboard and boat that is run by advanced computer systems that weren't around in 05 for example.

Edit: we the fishermen are the only ones to blame for the high prices because of our need to always have the best of the best and keep innovating and inventing things to make finding and catching fish easier in a sense. We may gripe about the prices but in the end we will give in to them because we are addicted to it.
    Very true...BUT...there are plenty of options out there that dont break the bank...The whining about price on a fully equipped modern 20 plus foot boat with all the bells and whistles gets old...find a boat you can afford and be happy with it.

Quote Originally Posted by dean c View Post
    Very true...BUT...there are plenty of options out there that dont break the bank...The whining about price on a fully equipped modern 20 plus foot boat with all the bells and whistles gets old...find a boat you can afford and be happy with it.
    Exactly! Naturally prices will go up just like they have with everything else but once you take away all the bells and whistles the price isn't as much of a sticker shock.

16. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Fish Boy View Post

True but between the Power Poles, Ultrex, and Lowrance 16 & 12 you're only taking about roughly $16k off the price which makes it $83k for a stripped boat with only an engine and hyd jack plate.

Quote Originally Posted by greendragon View Post
    I paid about 27,000 for my 1996 Ranger Commanche 461 VS. With 2 graphs and a flasher in the dash. It had the 1996 Merc EFI
    An equal boat cost the same now as then. Most do not understand inflation. Especially those who think education is a waste of time

P01135809

Quote Originally Posted by va floater View Post
    I'm thinking of buying two, and paying cash. Then I'm going to go buy me two of the $100k ford trucks they just came out with to pull'm with and pay cash for them too. Isn't that what most people on the BBC. do? People have lost their mind to pay the crazy prices for boats now days. Just my $.02
    well the Ford F450 DRW limited aint $100k but it close, a nice lift might get u there.... $200k rolling down the road.

Wonder what the boat will actually sell for.
    Bryan McDonough
    2023 Nitro Z21 XL
    Nitro Team

19. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BMCD View Post
    well the Ford F450 DRW limited aint $100k but it close, a nice lift might get u there.... $200k rolling down the road.

Wonder what the boat will actually sell for.
    Limited edition, only 150 being built so I'd say that is what it seels for.

Like was mentioned before me , it would take another 10 grand to get it setup . In 3 years it would still be worth 60 grand maybe .

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast