Original Atwood Aerator 500 parts

It seems that my live well pumps did not like being 20 years old and spending the past few years occasionally in saltwater. Can I get replacement internals or will I have to replace the pumps entirely? I guess if I replace the pumps, it really means an almost complete replumb project.

i previously replaced the bilge pump so I am good there.

thanks. Mike
    currently boatless

2. Moderator
    I believe you can still get the Atwood pumps that are an exact replacement, no extra plumbing required. Give Bill a call @ Allison.
    No parts are available that I know of.

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Props4u2 View Post
    I believe you can still get the Atwood pumps that are an exact replacement, no extra plumbing required. Give Bill a call @ Allison.
    Thanks Lee. I will try that.
    currently boatless

Quote Originally Posted by Props4u2 View Post
    They are just 3/4" in/outlets, alot of modern pumps have adjustable ports on them. I replaced my attwood with a rule 500 pump last spring. On my xb03 helpful hint: use a heatgun to remove and replace the old hoses, they will be stuck, you dont wanna hafta cut a couple inches off ,as they were custom cut when installed and not alot of room to stretch em to a new pump. I found the tubing was great shape in my '97 just really hard to remove w/out heat.