What mount do I need?

I have a 1995 Ranger 487VS with a Bobs Machine shop jack plate (6") and I'm wanting to install a 8' blade on the starboard side. Does anyone know which mount(s) will work with this set up and do I need spacer plates for the BMS jack plate? Thanks for any, and all, insight into this matter. The PP website doesn't help at all.

2. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    you will require Plate PK-S-2-6-S, you will also require a bobs adapter plate if you plate is predrilled behind your decal. We can get you set up with pole bracket and adapter plate if you would like a quote.

3. Member
    That's the mount I thought I would need. The PP website guys said the PK S-2-2 starboard was what I needed. That's where all the confusion has come from.

4. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Hard Ard View Post
    That's the mount I thought I would need. The PP website guys said the PK S-2-2 starboard was what I needed. That's where all the confusion has come from.
    either will actually work on your 1995 Ranger. The standard Ranger mount used to be a S-2-2 , however they have changed the Rangers now to use the S-2-6 as the S-2-2 would not work on some of the newer models. On my 01 ranger w 6" plate I personally used the S-2-2. Either will work on your setup.

5. Member
    K and K, you said I will need an adaptor plate for my BMS jack plate if it is pre drilled. My jack plate is not pre drilled (no holes at all behind decal) so does that mean I don't need an adaptor? Or is there a different adaptor for drilled vs. non drilled jack plates?

6. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    If not drilled then you do not require the additional BMS spacer plates.