Will this jack plate accept a talon side bracket? (pics)

Quick and simple question. I'm about to have a motor put on this boat, and before I do I should probably be sure that this jack plate will take a Talon jack plate side mount. I checked the Talon installation manual and the only jack plates listed are the Z lock and the Slide Master. I feel like this one might work too, but I'm not really sure. I was hoping someone might be able to tell me one way or the other. If it's not going to work I guess I'll have to track down one that will work before I have the motor mounted.

Thanks in advance for any guidance!

I hate to tell you that it will work and it won't but looking at the picture I see zero problems. The only thing I see that could be an impact would be the very top bolt but I think it will clear...look at picture of the Talon side mount in this this picture for a reference

https://www.minnkotamotors.com/Talon-Brackets/

If my memory is correct TH Marine no longer makes the Pro Hi-Jacker. It was replaced by the ZLock. Hence the reason they recommend the ZLock. However there is a slight difference in the ZLock verses the Pro Hi-JAcker. Here is what the ZLock looks like...

http://thmarine.com/z-lock-jack-plates

I bet the Hi-Jacker will work but this is only speculation. The space from the upper slot on the Talon mount to the top of the mount appears to be 1 -2". Looking at your middle bolt on the Hi-Jacker there is a lot more than 2" in between it and the upper bolt so in my opinion it should clear. Again this is only my speculation. I would give it a try and if it does not work get a ZLock. It looks like your plate is a 6" or 8" manual plate. You will have no problem selling it if you need to but I think it will work.