First tackle swap meet of the winter - Sat., Dec. 2 in New Philly

"The man of system is apt to be very wise in his own conceit; and is often so enamored with the supposed beauty of his own ideal plan of government that he cannot suffer the smallest deviation from any part of it…He seems to imagine that he can arrange the different members of a great society with as much ease as the hand arranges the different pieces upon a chessboard.” Adam Smith, The Theory of Moral Sentiments

2. Member
    That's a new one....Rich and Pete are both outstanding fellas that have been around for a long time....should be a good show!!
    See ya there Jeff....this time I Will be on the other side of the table! lol

3. Member
    Bad timing. I don't hunt but that is deer gun season.

I just spoke with Rich tonight and reserved a table.
    "The man of system is apt to be very wise in his own conceit; and is often so enamored with the supposed beauty of his own ideal plan of government that he cannot suffer the smallest deviation from any part of it…He seems to imagine that he can arrange the different members of a great society with as much ease as the hand arranges the different pieces upon a chessboard.” Adam Smith, The Theory of Moral Sentiments

5. Member
    Never been to one. Always say I'm going to make it to one..

6. Banned
    I will see you there Mike, and Jeff I want to meet you. I live south of Steubenville.

7. Member
    This one will be another one that wont be my first. Little mans 1st bday party @1