Thread: Anyone hear...

Banned

Anyone hear...

What Mike McClelland's gonna run next year... Charger 210Elite???... I heard from a reputable Ranger dealer that all Legend sponsored pros will be running Rangers next year... Dan

2. SC Club Moderator ChampioNman's Avatar
    Thought he ran a Stratos? Maybe Skeet will jump to Charger. Who knows.

Don’t see Skeet moving. Mike could tho. He’s from the area and knows Kelly. Be a smart move on his part.

4. Banned
    I doubt Kelly would find sponsorship cost effective, they seems to be selling all they can make now.

5. Born on th Llano Estacado Tx Champ's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan210Elite View Post
    ... I heard from a reputable Ranger dealer that all Legend sponsored pros will be running Rangers next year... Dan
    It was posted on the Legend board that Chris Lane & Fletcher Shyrock are going to Nitro. It was posted that Jacob Wheeler's deal was through his dealer, so he may run his boat another year. A couple of more supposedly are going to Phoenix. The others are going to Ranger.

6. SC Club Moderator ChampioNman's Avatar
    It also looks like from the scuttlebutt on the Legend board is they are ready to go belly up. I can't see why Mike couldn't get in a Charger on a consignment deal. Most of them do that anyway. Mike is a good stick and has been with Champion for a long time.

7. Born on th Llano Estacado Tx Champ's Avatar
    White River Marine Group (Johnny Morris) just purchased them, so speculation on their future is rampant. If you think about it, Legend is not a mass produced boat, so more of a custom boat than Ranger, Triton or Nitro. I would think there is a niche for that. Just can't see him forking out the cash just to buy a plant to move Triton to. Would think he could build one cheaper. Just my 2¢

I heard through the grapevine Legend and Stratos are going away and Triton is moving to the Legend plant.I was told the Triton banners are already up.

9. Banned
    I knew Stratos was being mothballed, Legend not surprised since JM bought them and they complete directly with Ranger... Dan

10. Born on th Llano Estacado Tx Champ's Avatar
    Plug was already pulled on Stratos ... no 2018 models. Legend, yet to be seen.