Christmas Special - Now through December 20th While Supplies Last

Available for a limited time and while supplies last! Order any two of the three shirt designs below and a mesh cap (your choice in available colors) for only $45. This Christmas special is available now through December 20th. To order, simply go to the Allison Boats website (www.allisonboats.com) and click on Allison Gear to place your order.

1) Pioneers of Innovation (front); "We didn't invent the boat, just the bass boat" - Available in blue
    2) Pioneers of Bass Boat Innovation; new and older photos on back of shirt - Available in gray
    3) Pioneers of Bass Boat Innovation; two fisherman on back of shirt - Available in midnight heather

Attached Images Attached Images

2. BBC SPONSOR
    Any hoodies this year Mrs Mary?
    Fastbass Marine LLC
    We specialize in NEW and USED ALLISON BOATS, Blazer Boats, Platinum Mercury Marine Repower Center, AquaTraction Flooring, and custom marine electronic installations on beautiful Kentucky and Barkley Lakes.

2022 Allison XB-21 BasSport Pro Elite
    2022 Mercury 450R

2012 Bullet 21ss
    2005 Mercury 300X

https://youtu.be/FOnAGNWOgZ0

3. Member
    Not yet. Have been looking at possibilities but nothing that I believe you all would like. Will continue the search and keep you posted.

4. BBC SPONSOR
    Thank you
    Fastbass Marine LLC
    We specialize in NEW and USED ALLISON BOATS, Blazer Boats, Platinum Mercury Marine Repower Center, AquaTraction Flooring, and custom marine electronic installations on beautiful Kentucky and Barkley Lakes.

2022 Allison XB-21 BasSport Pro Elite
    2022 Mercury 450R

2012 Bullet 21ss
    2005 Mercury 300X

https://youtu.be/FOnAGNWOgZ0

5. Member
    My prized Allison possession is my nice warm Allison jacket. One day I hope there might be more of these available too. Since I'm getting a brand new boat I supposed I better start getting some color matching shirts and hats! LOL. Thank you Mary.

6. Member
    Congrats on your new boat! Let me know what kind of jacket you have...we've been looking at some of those too!

johnny just do what i do, every time they come out with a shirt just get it. my closet is full of green, gold and grey coaching shirts and allison shirts.
    xb-21 prosport 225 pro xs

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Allison Gal View Post
    Congrats on your new boat! Let me know what kind of jacket you have...we've been looking at some of those too!
    I will do that. I'll try to shoot a picture for you. I got the jacket several years back when I bought my first Bassport. It is medium weight, has a nylon shell of some kind, and wears great. Oh, it is very warm too. Has the big red/white Allison logo on the back. My jacket is dark blue. Almost looks black. But the pictures will help. Thanks if you can pull the jackets off. I believe everybody with an Allison will want one. Too nice not to.