beef rib recipes?

I am planning to cook some beef ribs on my BGE...haven't tried to cook them in a while now...and never have tried them in my egg...My wife use to boil them in Dr. Pepper and then I would grill them with various dry rub on them...Anyone have a recipe that they would be willing to share? Thanks...

2. Member
    garlic salt, accent, black pepper and then I use smoked chipotle powder!!! I coat pretty heavy and smoke at 250 for 3 to 4 hours depending on the meatiness of the ribs. One of the best tasting things on earth!!! Hickory

3. Member
    Salt pepper and smoke. Anything else is criminal.

4. Banned
    Keep it simple and slow. I like to get a good smoke them wrap in foil with a little butter and finish them off.

5. Banned
    20171105_150705-1280x720.jpg

You talking real beef ribs or beef back ribs?

Not sure why the thumbnail
    Attached Images Attached Images

6. Member
    real beef ribs...merry Christmas Clif ! Good to hear from you...and the same to everyone else too!

7. Banned
    3 bone are the plate, 4 bone is chuck. 250-275 until meat thermometer probes it like butter. Probably around 205-210 finish internal temp. Foil and wrap in a towel or 2. Leave set on the counter for a hour. Open ,cut and enjoy perfection. Prep for me is trim fat down, peel the skin off the bone side,mustard then meat church holy cow. Cherry or hickory is what I have and use. Dedicate a day to making dinner. Can take up to 8-10hrs. Don't rush perfection.

8. Banned
    And Merry Christmas to you and everyone here.