2017 OMBTT classic KY Lake results 11/09-10-2017 Winners take home $9,960.00 38 boats

Congrats to Rick Imler and Brian Mullet for breaking the all time two day weight record. Fishing was tough but we still had some teams figure them out. With side pots they won 9,960.00 for their efforts. Check out our weigh in results and payouts at

http://www.ombtt.com/13Files/event1.html

Had a great time with some great friends. Fishing was tough and frankly I was concerned a great deal about the health of the lake. The Asian carp have absolutely taken over Ky and Barkley lakes. It was not uncommon to mark them in deep water and they would be 10-15 ft thick on top of each other. You could also see all the beds on the bottom of the lake. It looked like the surface of the moon. Me and Steve had some pretty nice fish located shallow in practice close to take off... but with the sun finally only coming out tournament days they disappeared. I did not adjust and it cost us dearly. We went deep day 2 and it was game on catching 40-50 fish. I know the lake has been impacted but I also think that the fish are deep for the most part and patterns that we have used most all previous classics were just not working well. I want to thank all who came to the classic and all who fished with our organization. I appreciate your support and had a lot of fun this year. Hope everyone and your family's have a Merry Christmas and a happy new year. See you in 2018.

If your looking for a real lucrative trail to fish and only fishing against 60 boats we are your trail. 38 boats went to the classic and the payouts were huge. Looking forward to 2018 hope to see everyone soon at the boat shows.
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. Banned
    Jamie you and Steve did well, congrats to you both

3. Member
    Thanks Ron