How 'bout dem Gators ?

jus sayin

2. Member

What a GUT punch, these guys look worse than the squad that went 0-10-1 in the late 70's. The Dumpster fire is so bad, I think that the dumpster is going to melt. They will not win another game this season. The offense is a shambles, Franks is not getting any coaching at all, he stares down the receivers, and drops his eyes after his first read. He needs coaching desperately. They need to clean house, fire them all Shannon, Nord, Nuss, the whole damn bunch. I have been a life-long Gator fan and this is going to take a while to fix........

Spanky

Damn Hard to watch, But I LOVE my Gators.......

Spanky

5. Member
    Exactly what I thought would happen when Mark Richt went to Miami is happening. The Canes are back big time and the Gators and Noles are turning into a laughing stock

6. SC Club Moderator ChampioNman's Avatar
    Don't get me going on the Noles. Although they looked good yesterday against Clemson. Should have won that one..

7. Member
    Both UF and FSU will be back winning season after season.
    There's a bit of pain sharing this year, had to happen eventually.
    As a FSU alumnus, I'm hoping FSU beats the Gators.
    Otherwise, we post a losing season and that's a terrible thing.

Syracuse beats Clemson and struggles against every body else.BC beats Florida State and struggles with everyone else.Georgia got buried yesterday by Auburn. I guess the Gators are waiting for Miss. St.'s season to end to snag their coach, but, believe it or not I'm a Les Miles fan OR payJon Gruden the do re mi.As long as the Buckeyes don't dance it's a good season. Oh yeah and Go Navy Beat Army, sing second

Quote Originally Posted by Spanky06 View Post
    What a GUT punch, these guys look worse than the squad that went 0-10-1 in the late 70's. The Dumpster fire is so bad, I think that the dumpster is going to melt. They will not win another game this season. The offense is a shambles, Franks is not getting any coaching at all, he stares down the receivers, and drops his eyes after his first read. He needs coaching desperately. They need to clean house, fire them all Shannon, Nord, Nuss, the whole damn bunch. I have been a life-long Gator fan and this is going to take a while to fix........

Spanky

10. SC Club Moderator ChampioNman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TampaJim View Post
    Both UF and FSU will be back winning season after season.
    There's a bit of pain sharing this year, had to happen eventually.
    As a FSU alumnus, I'm hoping FSU beats the Gators.
    Otherwise, we post a losing season and that's a terrible thing.
    They've got to beat Delaware St first, then worry about the Gators and hope the ULA Monroe gets rescheduled so they can be possibly bowl eligible. The defense has been going down hill since Charles Kelly got here. The BC game was an out an out ass whoopin.