Lakemaster for Humminbird 959 an 1199ci Hd

I have a 959 on the bow and an 1199i Hd at the bow. I have an old navionics map chip. Can I use the navionics map in the 959 unit and put a new lake master chip in 1199 and everything work.

The slot on the 1199 is not a standard SD slot. It is not micro. I don't want to spend the money and it not work.
    Thanks

Yes you can use either Lakemaster or Navionics in either unit. Yes the 1199 does have two standard SD readers just like the 959.

The Helix 5 and Helix 7's have a microSD reader, the rest of the Humminbirds have SD readers.
    Wayne Purdum
    Charlottesville, Va.
    Helix 12 CHIRP MEGA+ SI G3N/G4N, Helix 15 CHIRP MEGA SI+ GPS G4N
    SOLIX 12 SI/G3, Helix 8 CHIRP MEGA SI+ G4N, Ultrex 80/LINK, MEGA360,
    MEGA LIVE, LIVE TL

3. Member
    Another option is instead of buying a Lakemaster card, if you would like a new Navionics card for half the price of the new Navionics+ card, you can buy their Updates card which will accept your old card to unlock the Updates card..........and once the Updates card is unlocked, it turns into Navionics + which is the best all around card on the market that includes the US and Canada.

You will still get the use of your old card and you get the best Navionics maps at half price............win win.
    Attached Images Attached Images