Help with fixing two hole pedestal base

The welding on the 2 pedestal tubes have broken, and the pedestal seat then leans too far towards the back of the boat. I pulled back the carpet, and pulled out the base.

Can you advise where I can a new 2 hole base exactly as pictured? Or if someone out there can repair this one or build me a new one? I can send this one out to you.

I don't want to change the hole locations in the deck or carpet as I will just replace base and glue carpet back down.

This is 10" long by 6 7/8" wide.

2. Member
    Could you find 2 smaller ones to fit in the same space?

Ideally I find the same plate used. Otherwise I have not been able to find two plates that add up to the same dimensions which would be 7" wide x 5" deep per plate. The issue is also the hole location in the two plates I would purchase, and the Gap that would be a result. I wonder if there is a sponsor here that does some custom stuff if this is unavailable?

I suppose another option would be to purchase two 7 by 7 in plates, and then cut them and drill new holes. But that is another project.
    Last edited by fishthenation; 11-10-2017 at 09:02 AM.

Take it to a welding shop. Sandblast, straighten and have it Heli arc'd. It likely wont break again in your lifetime

Guys. In the Champion forum, one of the guys found me the exact plate.

https://greatlakesskipper.com/standa...-pedestal-base

Great Lakes Skipper stocks hard to find parts. And this was exactly the same. I ordered it next-day and received. Saved me a considerable amount of work. Thanks guys!!!