northeast oklahoma

I know this is going to sound a bit ridiculous but I'm having a very hard time losing weight and I was wondering if anyone in the area might want to help me out like an accountability partner?

2. Member
    My fishing partner has lost over 100lbs over the last year. He’s been doing jiu jitsu and using the ketone diet.

3. Member
    Would say I would but I have a hard time getting to the gym between work and the kids. Best advice is actually set some goals for yourself, whether it’s to go to the gym 6 days a week or 3. You just have to do it even if it means going at midnight, which I’ve done lost 50lbs in a month. You’ll get chit from people for awhile about it, but it’s what you have to do

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rharrell View Post
    Would say I would but I have a hard time getting to the gym between work and the kids. Best advice is actually set some goals for yourself, whether it’s to go to the gym 6 days a week or 3. You just have to do it even if it means going at midnight, which I’ve done lost 50lbs in a month. You’ll get chit from people for awhile about it, but it’s what you have to do
    Would you be willing to exchange numbers and just help me stay motivated? maybe see who can lose the most weight?