Is this a Chopper or ET?

Could one of you fine gentlemen please educate me on this prop? Is it a chopper or ET?
    Thanks in advance!!
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. Member
    Hello sir...that is a Lightning ET. There are many other fine gents here that would love to have that prop...especially in the Bullet forum.

Welcome btw...I see that this your very first post. Initiation rules require you to show us some pics of the rig that it is attached to... Not really but I'd still like to see your boat anyways...
    96 Bullet 20cc, Yamaha OX 250+, 10" jack, labbed 30" Bravo LH w/1.25" exhaust pipes, counter rotating Bob's lower, it goes faster when you spin it the other way...

3. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullet 20cc View Post
    Hello sir...that is a Lightning ET. There are many other fine gents here that would love to have that prop...especially in the Bullet forum.

Welcome btw...I see that this your very first post. Initiation rules require you to show us some pics of the rig that it is attached to... Not really but I'd still like to see your boat anyways...

I agree!

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullet 20cc View Post

Thanks, for the prop info, just traded for it from a guy who kept reffering to it as a Chopper and I really didn't think so. New to the Merc stuff been awhile since owning one. Here are a few pics wasn't really sure where to put them on here.
    Attached Images Attached Images

5. Member
    Thanks, for the help, traded for it and the guy kept referring to it as a chopper, and i really wasn't sure.

6. Member
    I tried adding a few pictures, with no luck everytime i hit the submit button the entire post doesn't show up??

Quote Originally Posted by Titan1 View Post
    I tried adding a few pictures, with no luck everytime i hit the submit button the entire post doesn't show up??
    I see them. Sharp boat, I've never seen a rocket before.

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 11pounder View Post
    I see them. Sharp boat, I've never seen a rocket before.
    That's what I was thinking... but I bet we'll see more now cuz that thing is pretty sharp! Got a hell of a prop on it too! Well done Titan!
    96 Bullet 20cc, Yamaha OX 250+, 10" jack, labbed 30" Bravo LH w/1.25" exhaust pipes, counter rotating Bob's lower, it goes faster when you spin it the other way...