Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Member
    A couple places to stay in Webster next to each other.
    I would rather fish north of hwy 12. S. Buffalo, Red Iron, Cattail-Kettle. All good lakes. All pretty small.
    Dave

2. Banned
    i would second what bass57348 said also I would say late may or late april for date if its mid may I wont make it.

let me know what you all figure out. I will try and make it if my schedule allows and the weather is fair. My blood gets a little thinner every year.
    "heard it in a love song.........can't be wrong"

4. Member
    Webster would be about your best bet for a hotel set up. There are hotels, motels, bars, cafes, steak joints, grocery store, and ethanol free gasoline literally all within throwing distance of each other. Also within walking distance of my house in case it turns into a late one and I end up having to stumble my way home

Alrighty guys, I'm sorry to say that I will not officially organize a meet up, originally was thinking a on the fly decision based on the lake being open and stable weather ( within a week or two of them being open) but realizing that won't happen maybe I'll just run across some of you in the future. Sorry again.
    Mercury 250 proxs 2B115089

6. Member
    I understand. Just post when/if you make it down and we will be looking for ya if we are up in the area.
    Dave

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123