what manual jackplate will a universal talon bracket mount onto without any modificat

I am needing a 6" jackplate that will accept the universal talon bracket, what manual jackplate will the universal talon bracket bolt right on without any modification or drilling?
    2004 Stratos 295 Pro XL
    2004 Mercury 3.0 L EFI 200 HP SN: 0T908560
    Standard/Servicemaster Lower 859399T13

2. Member
    Slidemaster is one. That's what I have.

It might on a Vance but I know it will on a 8” Slidemaster. The Slidemaster is an awesome manual plate.

USN Retired
    2020 Basscat Caracal
    2020 Mercury 225 ProXS 4s

I did not have a jackplate on my boat before adding Talons. I went to the Minn Kota website and found some literature about what jack plates accept the universal mount with no modifications. I just now done a quick search and could not find it. I only searched for a minute or so. A more thorough search may find the literature. Anyways if my memory is correct, Slidemaster and T&H Marine ZLock were the manual models. T&H Marine Atlas was the hydraulic model they suggested fit with zero modifications.

I went with a ZLock and it accepted the universal side mount plate perfect. If my memory is correct there is only bolts on each side from the factory that connect the ZLock and Talon mount together. The way mine lined up there was enough space in the slot where the holes line with the plate I have three bolts on each side instead of two. I went to Fastenal and bought the extra hardware. It was not needed because two is rock solid but since I had the space I added them for extra insurance.

Somewhere on the Minn Kota site it list a few compatible jack-plates for the universal side mount.