Step and Grab Pole

Has anyone ever installed one of these on a G3 trailer? I have one on my Bass Cat and would really like to put one on my Sportsman.
    Last edited by Cape Fear; 11-08-2017 at 03:56 PM.

2. Member
    I have a 2015 1646 G3, but it doesn't have a G3 brand trailer. I don't remember the particular brand name, and the boat is 900 miles away!

Anyhow, I put a two-step EZEE step, with adjustable pole, on my trailer. I am very happy with it and believe that they can configure the steps and pole to almost any trailer.

I'd imagine that the Step and Grab pole could also be built to fit your trailer.

I am having EZEE Step build another step/pole package right now for my Texas-based 2007 Lowe. The trailer is completely different in style and construction, yet I believe that the steps will work the same as they do on the TN. based G3.

3. Member
    The trailer I have is made by Bear for G3. I have contacted them to see what options they have. The EZEE step looks like it may be a little overkill for what I am looking for.

4. Member
    It wouldn't hurt to also call Mark at EZEE step just to see if their extended ( or fixed ) pole can be adapted to your use. I found him to be very helpful and creative.

5. Member
    I built my own step out of some scrap material and had it powder coated black to match the trailer. I cannot get the picture to attach for some reason.
    Last edited by Datkins; 11-09-2017 at 09:15 AM.