Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by WVBullet View Post
    Looking at the pics, the cone job looks really nice. The only problem I have with it, is that the pickups seem a little small, plus the runner grooves aren’t long enough to direct enough water in. That could lead to a couple problems. Not enough water for higher pressures and in turn it would affect placement on engine height. I could be wrong, but that’s how I see it. The fabrication though was excellent.

The SHO only needs 9 10 psi at WOT so it should be fine. Pretty sure he’s already tested it. But , haven’t heard a lot from him since he tested it. Maybe he is working out some bugs

Quote Originally Posted by Bradley21SS View Post
    The SHO only needs 9 10 psi at WOT so it should be fine. Pretty sure he’s already tested it. But , haven’t heard a lot from him since he tested it. Maybe he is working out some bugs
    She might be just fine then.

2008 BULLET 21XD 2007 Merc 300xs

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hyperflow View Post
    Even if you mod the stock pickups the highest you can get is 1/2" above pad.
    i have modified the screens and i can get it about 1.5/1.75 above pad

4. Member
    titus is not doing them any more as far as I know ..but hell he is good when he builds one

5. Member
    hey this is Jason wolf ( LONE WOLF RACING &FABRICATION ) im on my brothers account im setting one up now but either way ..water inlets are moved back and is no water pressure issue at all .. im 2 1/2 above right now at 33 psi at 120 mph on my mirage ..the water passages are bigger than they look there 5/16 diameter and led to 3/8 .. case is stable a can be at wot speed.. and i also installed it on my brother 191 ranger caymen and performed flawlessly If u have any questions please call with a questions 407 506 7282

Quote Originally Posted by FD518 View Post
    hey this is Jason wolf ( LONE WOLF RACING &FABRICATION ) im on my brothers account im setting one up now but either way ..water inlets are moved back and is no water pressure issue at all .. im 2 1/2 above right now at 33 psi at 120 mph on my mirage ..the water passages are bigger than they look there 5/16 diameter and led to 3/8 .. case is stable a can be at wot speed.. and i also installed it on my brother 191 ranger caymen and performed flawlessly If u have any questions please call with a questions 407 506 7282
    Oh ok, the passages did look smaller in the pics. Excellent work though!!!

2008 BULLET 21XD 2007 Merc 300xs

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12