BBC SPONSOR

END OF THE YEAR REMINDER

We like to remind people this time of year to check warranties. Some companies use the end of the calendar as the dates for models. If you are unsure, we can check your engine VIN for what the current terms are. We can let you know what upgrades might be available to you.
    Also, we now have a company that will cover certain engines as old as 13 model years. They do require a checkout but there could be options.
    Let me know how we can help.
    Thank you,
    Ken
    Last edited by reclending.com; 11-07-2017 at 11:19 AM.

2. Member
    Hey Ken. I have a 2012 Yamaha SHO the warranty ended in September. I’d like to see if there is a warranty extension available.

3. BBC SPONSOR
    Quote Originally Posted by mn5342 View Post
    Hey Ken. I have a 2012 Yamaha SHO the warranty ended in September. I’d like to see if there is a warranty extension available.
    Yes there are options. After warranty has expired there is a very basic check out that needs to be done. Just the main things like compression and lower unit pressure. They just want to know that things work at least on day one.
    Let me know.
    With that age, you could have 1,2 or 3 years of coverage.
    I will need a name, address, boat and trailer year, make and model along with the VINs.
    Let me know what you are thinking and I can get you a price.
    Ken

4. Member
    Ken. I have a 2012 Yamaha sho also. I had a warranty till 8/18. I am wanting to add an extended warranty and I am wanting to get to know the ends and outs of the programs you have. Please pm me with you contact info and I will give you all my boat motor info