Talon Generation

Hey guys,

A guy local to me is selling a new black 12' Talon at a very good price. I was hoping someone could identify the generation. Is this an early model? He said he bought it last year. Should I just wait and buy a 2018 model?

Model # is 1810412

It does not seem to match the current model number on the minn kota site. Any help is greatly appreciated

all twelve footers will be second gen, now current models will have flood lights etcra, gen 3???? the gen ones were 2 stage
    Mercury 250 proxs 2B115089

Only the 8 ft model has three generations. Gen 1 two stage, Gen 2 three stage and Gen 3 three stage with streamline design and more features

10 and 12 were three stage from day one. The Gen 2 for them will be the new streamlined version with more new features.

I did not see the model number for the new Talon but there is information about them in this link... https://www.minnkotamotors.com/Shall...ors/new-Talon/ click on tabs in the feature section for more info. Also click on models for more info

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishysam View Post
    all twelve footers will be second gen, now current models will have flood lights etcra, gen 3???? the gen ones were 2 stage
    So the 10' and 12' models were never changed until the new 2018 models that are to be released?

Correct
    Mercury 250 proxs 2B115089