Columbia County Bass Club

Columbia County Bass Club will be accepting new members at our next meeting January 4th at 7pm in Magnolia. We are Arkansas BASS Nation affiliated. We have monthly tournaments on lakes within 75 miles of Magnolia. If you are interested or want more information you can give me a call at 870-299-2277

2. Member
    Wish I still lived there just so I could fish Columbia everyday.

3. Member
    It's not near as good as it used to be. I run the the Tuesday tournaments and this year once they were done spawning it was only taking 6-8 pounds to win a tournament.

4. Member
    I hate to hear that. I'm from Camden and went to college at SAU, I'm sure you've seen my wife and I bank fishing the bridges and landings around 2007-2009 while we were in college. She won the Blossom Festival in 2012 with a 7.75. We've caught a ton of 4-8lb bass from the bank on that lake. I love that place. Lonnie Dunn and a guy that worked at the mill in Waldo went by "Downtown" were regular bank fisherman and could really catch em. Travis Godwin (RIP) was another regular; I grew up with his nephew and Travis would sometimes take us out in his boat my wife caught a 6lbr in his boat one day. I sure miss those days, we were there every day on the bank just trying to catch a big ol Columbia bass.