Need Co Angler for Piedmont Div 2018

Need a co for all 5 tournaments in the Piedmont Div. Contact me Asap

2. Member
    I am ignorant to this I think.. but why do you need a co-angler? Aren't all BFL divisions random draw?
    Quote Originally Posted by kah3710 View Post

3. Member
    If you sign up with a non boater you are both guaranteed to fish. You won't fish together but guaranteed to fish. Boater uses his boat and co is guaranteed to get a ride.

4. Member
    Ah okay.. yea i guess I did know that.. I just assumed that boaters in these divisions have no problem finding co-anglers on day of tournament.. is there typically a shortage of co-anglers?? Again I am ignorant.
    If you sign up with a non boater you are both guaranteed to fish. You won't fish together but guaranteed to fish. Boater uses his boat and co is guaranteed to get a ride.

5. Member
    At times after the 3 rd tourna alot of cos drop out or don't sign up because they were not able to fish the previous tournaments. If you team up from the get go you don.t have to worry about that down the road

6. Member
    Thanks for info. I will be doing co-angler for the first time come 2018. BFL and Costa. Not your division though.. but I appreciate the info.. trying to soak up everything I can.

7. Banned
    Also alot of boaters drop out in the later tournaments if they are far down the points lists and don't think they can make the regional or are just having a bad year. Everyone goes in thinking they are going to win everything then after a few tournaments they realize they are losing to much money and start dropping out.

8. Member
    NO LONGER NEEDED