New P-Classic deck pics

I have seen the post that shows the front deck dimensions of the new Pantera Classic. What I'm interested in seeing is if somebody can post or send me pictures of rods on the front deck. Want to get a better idea of how 7' and even a 8'flippin stick lays on the deck and what kind of room is left near the pedal. I'm in a wide body 20+ footer now and just wondering if this Down size might be still comfortable or not.

2. Member
    I'm sure there has to be a few people out there that have one by now. Want to hear what kind of room is on the deck with rods out.

3. Member
    Nobody has a new Pantera Classic yet and can tell me how they like fishing out of it?

4. Indiana Bass Club Moderator billius's Avatar
    I've seen the new Classic in person at Sherm's Marine, but I own a Caracal. I'd think there would be plenty of room with rods on the deck for most people.
    Bill Gard
    Richmond, Indiana
    2015 BassCat Caracal/225ProXs
    TEAM SHERM'S MARINE
    Of course I talk to myself...sometimes I need expert advice.

I went saw one and liked the layout and space so much I ordered one. I’ts wider up front than a PII and has a ton of storage, the boxes are much deeper than I thought looking at pics. The boat I sold was really tight up front, I was always, kicking or stepping on rods, one of the things I really liked on this one is that I don’t think I’ll have that trouble anymore. Just my opinion unfortunately I can’t send pics for another 8-10 weeks.

6. Member
    Thanks for the replies guys. I'm thinking about one with a 200 G2.

I'm trying to figure out how to post a picture of the front deck on my new classic. Most all of my rods are 7 to 7'3". I can lay them on either side.....and I've had as many as ten rods on the deck at one time. I absolutely love mine. Mine has a 200XS on it....and it will fly!!! Go to RockOutdoors.com and check out the full line. Mark Mullies will be more than happy to answer all of your questions.

Atrain89,

You have a really good dealer up there in CR's Marine. Chris or Paul will be glad to help you find out more. They don't have a Pantera Classic yet and we don't know status on theirs. They have BRP so an Evinrude G2 is no issue and they will order what you want. The other option is Wood's Boats & Motors on the Rhode Island coast and Deb' or Russ will also be glad to help out.

BCB