Thread: Boat storage ?

Boat storage ?

Hi,

i thought i would ask here. Being from Canada. Would you guys have a recommendation for a northern neighbor.

im looking for a place where I could store my boat from mid December to may. Where I could come and take the boat out of storage once or twice a month when I’m in the area on weekends ?

any info would be fantastic.

2. Banned
    What city?

Bill

Quote Originally Posted by Aries 181 View Post
    What city?

Bill
    I'm open to any city to be honest. The closer to the good lakes the better eh eh

4. Member
    US Storage Centers on Madison Street in my city is where I kept my boat when I stored off site. Expect to pay a couple hundred a month for indoor storage with power and lights. It's gated with plenty of cameras. LBL (Barkley and KY Lake) are an hour, any lake around Nashville are an hour. Guntersville or Chick are 2.5 hours and of course the Cumberland is right here. There are plenty others, but those are the waters most travel here to fish. The problem around here would be finding a secure place with gates etc.. that have openings and will let you do a month to month like that. Most want a year lease on the bigger units.

5. Member
    When relocated from Indiana I had a 12x30 storage unit with power close to Fast Eddies on KYL. $85 a month.
    Basscat!

6. Member
    I haven't used them, but Public Storage is a large, publicly traded, NYSE company. They have at least two locations near Chattanooga.

If you choose to use them ( or any others near Chattanooga) you have easy access to Chickamauga, (minutes away); Guntersville; and many other lakes in the TVA River complex. I don't know what they charge, nor what facilities they have available, but a phone call would answer that. www.publicstorage.com

Another feature would be access to a large city.