Thread: Haters

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Banned

Haters

So my buddy and I took out my new to me Ranger out today for the maiden voyage. All went well , fishing was slow but no surprise considering the conditions. We get back to the boat ramp, load up, ect. We pull up and out of the way so a guy in an older Champion could load. Long story short guy in the Champion decided to go around us in the gravel as opposed to waiting 30 seconds for us to finish up.

The guy decides he gonna spin his tires right beside us the rest of the way up the hill. I pulled up beside him and asked him if we pissed him off. His response “You have a Ranger and you need to take care of it.” Im thinking, man what a jealous dick and to avoid any further drama I just drove off.

Ive owned several brands over the yrs with this being my 2nd Ranger. I guess I thought all the hate was limited to the boards but found out today it was quite real.

Haters gonna hate
    2021 Phoenix 721 Pro XP

That really is horrid. I have never experienced that and hope I never do!

FLORIDA BOAT: 2016 Ranger 519, Mercury 225 Pro XS, Atlas 6" hydraulic jack plate, Motor Guide Tour Pro, Humminbird Helix 12SI Mega chirp on console, Helix 12SI up front, dual 8' power poles, livewell pumpout

LET US NOT LOSE SIGHT OF HOW FORTUNATE WE ARE TO ENJOY FISHING AND THE OUTDOORS! CATCHING JUST MAKES IT A BIT SWEETER!

4. AR Bass Club/AR Fishing Moderator GhostComanche's Avatar
    All kinds of people make up the world and lots I prefer to not be around...................yep, hater's are gonna hate...........................RR

"Never argue with an idiot; He will beat you to death with stupidity"

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GhostComanche View Post
    All kinds of people make up the world and lots I prefer to not be around...................yep, hater's are gonna hate...........................RR
    Agree-- I just do my best to stay clear of people like that

6. Ranger Boats Moderator jc2bg's Avatar
    Our first tournament of this year I’m backing down the ramp at our home lake (one I’ve fished for my entire life) and a guy in an older Ranger, might have been a 374, is backing down on the other side of the 2-lane ramp. Guy looks over at my boat, totally out of the blue, and says “What a waste of money. My old boat catches just as many fish as your brand new one.” I was a little flabbergasted, but did point out to him that my boat in fact was 3 years old, and told him to have a good day. Not every hater drives another brand. World is (too) full of people with a kink in their necks from looking around to judge what everyone else is doing. In the immortal words of Sergeant Hulka: “Lighten up, Francis!”
    John Clark — Findlay, Ohio

7. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jc2bg View Post
    Our first tournament of this year I’m backing down the ramp at our home lake (one I’ve fished for my entire life) and a guy in an older Ranger, might have been a 374, is backing down on the other side of the 2-lane ramp. Guy looks over at my boat, totally out of the blue, and says “What a waste of money. My old boat catches just as many fish as your brand new one.” I was a little flabbergasted, but did point out to him that my boat in fact was 3 years old, and told him to have a good day. Not every hater drives another brand. World is (too) full of people with a kink in their necks from looking around to judge what everyone else is doing. In the immortal words of Sergeant Hulka: “Lighten up, Francis!”
    I'd have told him his was a waste of money too and only age seperated them.

Life is to short to waste on negativity, move on and take what others do as a reflection of how they feel inside.

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jc2bg View Post
    I am a person that enjoy a new boat every few years and I have worked hard throughout my life where I can afford it. I don’t appreciate when people say those things because there either jealous or they don’t want a new boat it’s my money I can spend it on what I want ! Sounds like most of managed your encounter fine and your the better person for doing so . Don’t be a Hater !!
    2018 Z520L , 250 pro xs, ultrex 112 , hds 16 carbon , hds 12 carbon both on bbt mounts. Dual power poles

9. Member
    No hatters welcome in Ky!!!!!!

Some people were just born as azzholes.

11. Banned
    I don't see any hate of any brand around here............. I just don't get it. Rangers are just another brand to most people.
    Can it be a case of one boat owner (of any brand) looking down their nose at older/different boats?

I'm thinking...Jackass!!
    2017 Ranger Z520c "Blackout Edition"
    2017 Mercury Optimax ProXS 250
    HB Solix 12 G3 MSI+, Solix 12 G2 MSI+, Solix G2 MDI+, Solix 12 2d/gps, Ultrex Mega360, Mega Live
    NRA Life Member
    -Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour-

13. Member
    Some people are that way because they are jealous...doesn't make it right though

Sounds like a great opportunity to call the police and report a road rage incident...

15. Banned
    I congratulate guys with all brands of new boats. My buddy just bought a new boat, not a Ranger and I am glad for him. Negativity gets you nowhere.

16. Member
    you think a ranger boat causes hating, try having a new corvette 10 times worse,i bought a new one in 1988 and it was keyed 3 times

17. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by buster502 View Post
    you think a ranger boat causes hating, try having a new corvette 10 times worse,i bought a new one in 1988 and it was keyed 3 times
    That is just sad. Karma must really be giving those people a rough go.

Quote Originally Posted by RangerRodney View Post
    No hatters welcome in Ky!!!!!!

19. Member
    No reason for anyone to hate on Ranger boats or anything else.

I have I owned different boat brands and now in my first Ranger. I enjoyed all of them and took care of them.

You are hanging the negativity very well.

20. Banned
    Yes we are all bros...this partisan stuff is killing me...I think we need to be strong

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast