Thread: Haters

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dean c View Post
    Some people were just born as azzholes.

2. mikesxpress
    It's just bathtub with an engine on it that keeps my ass from getting wet while I fish. Why would you hate that????

3. Member
    he is prolly one of those rednecks that pulls his boat straight out of the water and just starts driving home without strapping boat down or anything.
    2004 Ranger 521vx Yamaha 250 SHO

4. Member
    He might be one of those rednecks that straps his boat down and wipes it down before he drives home

5. Member
    I am just the opposite. I always compliment other boaters if they have a good looking boat, new or old. They don't have to be new to be nice!

6. Member
    Hater Humor!

My best friend and I where out in our own boats the other day fishing for walleye and he really put a whoop assin on me. I told him congratulations, I am now you biggest hater!

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by carolinagreenhead View Post
    Haters gonna hate
    Will always be true.

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by basscat tyler View Post
    He might be one of those rednecks that straps his boat down and wipes it down before he drives home
    Guess I'm a redneck :-) then
    Risen From The Ashes!!

9. Member
    i don't see the Ranger hate around here, but you should see the hate for yamaha snowmobiles or better yet try driving a ford 6.0.
    2020 Ranger Z519 | 2020 Mercury Pro XS 225 4S | Helix 10SI | Helix 10 MDI G3N | Helix 10 MDI G3N | Noco GENIUS 10X4
    Fury 3 22P True Pitched | Power Pole Pro 2's | Ghost TM | Mega 360 | MEGA LIVE | Atlas 8in Jack Plate | Trick Step | 3X Amped 80ah Lithiums

10. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix919 View Post
    Guess I'm a redneck :-) then
    +1 not sure how that makes you a redneck.

Quote Originally Posted by joebone1 View Post
    i don't see the Ranger hate around here, but you should see the hate for yamaha snowmobiles or better yet try driving a ford 6.0.
    You must not spend much time in the Lounge.
    2021 Ranger Z519 Mercury 225 Pro XS Four Stroke

12. Member
    ^^^^^^ LOL....

M

13. Member
    The only thing I can say is They hated Christ why should we expect any better.

14. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kadas View Post
    That's exactly what I was getting at with my post. I wipe my boat down when I pull it out. How does that qualify someone as a redneck if they don't wipe their boat down? Is the term redneck being used as an insult??

15. Banned
    Umm my guess is joke...lighten up people....as for Jesus...he could walk on water...imagine the looks he got at the ramp..

16. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kadas View Post
    And proud of it too LOL. These things are to expensive not treat with some care. I tend to keep my boats for years. I enjoy them to the fullest and not afraid to use them, but I also take care of them. And to be honest I think I really am a redneck ;-)
    Risen From The Ashes!!

Quote Originally Posted by dean c View Post
    Some people were just born as azzholes.
    Amen Dean

Cliff Bradford
    2014 Ranger Z520C Mercury 250ProXS

There's a guy on another forum that lost his job when Champion went under, and he blames Ranger. Don't know if there is any of truth to that but if you say something good about a Ranger on the forum he will bash you, same if you say anything bad about a Champion boat. I don't say anything bad about any brand but I said something i liked about my Ranger and was lambasted for it. This guy just needs to get over it and move on. I love my Ranger but a friend just bought a new Skeeter and it's a very nice boat and I will enjoy fish out of it too.

19. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowfly View Post
    There's a guy on another forum that lost his job when Champion went under, and he blames Ranger. Don't know if there is any of truth to that but if you say something good about a Ranger on the forum he will bash you, same if you say anything bad about a Champion boat. I don't say anything bad about any brand but I said something i liked about my Ranger and was lambasted for it. This guy just needs to get over it and move on. I love my Ranger but a friend just bought a new Skeeter and it's a very nice boat and I will enjoy fish out of it too.
    Skeeters can do sweet breech turns

Where I live in Utah, there arent really that many bass boat owners. Everywhere I go here, in Idaho and Utah, people compliment me and tell me how nice my boat is. I have never experienced anything like this.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast