BBC SPONSOR

USA Tell me what I need to know about a 21 ss.

I've inquired here before about another Bullet. I've been looking at a 21ss. I see it's a little narrower than what I'm currently running. Love the looks of it. Just curious what kind of ride I would have and fishability.. I already know the speed will be there. I'm currently running a 2015 20 trx. Love the way it handles the rough stuff, but would like a little more speed. I would also be dropping my Battle Born lithiums in the Bullet if I decide to get it. Any input is appreciated.

2. Member
    I came out of a 20 zed to a 21ss both suit my style fishing I like the raised decks on both the ss rides a lot better in my opinion, I've toyed with the idea is selling mine just to buy a different one (My wife wants one with flake) but I may just repower. I love the way mine rides and fishes if your ever in Oklahoma look me up you'd be welcome to ride/drive it

Not sure if this would help but I live by Dayton I could meet u (within reason)at a lake to see how a 21x 250xs rides it’s a bit longer might ride better than a 21ss just throwing it out there if u are interested.
    2005 Stroker 2010-250pro xs

4. trapp201pro
    The SS is a very stable hull with a pretty good ride and all the speed you want to put on the back of it.

5. BBC SPONSOR
    I appreciate all the input and offers for a test drive. I'm a little ways from Oklahoma, but I am only 4 hrs from Dayton... I've test drove a 21 xd a couple years ago with a 225.. I loved the way it drove and was plenty stable enough. The only thing I didn't like or would have to get use to was how narrow it was at the trolling motor. How is the 21 ss in this department?

6. Member
    96 Bullet 20cc, Yamaha OX 250+, 10" jack, labbed 30" Bravo LH w/1.25" exhaust pipes, counter rotating Bob's lower, it goes faster when you spin it the other way...

I have just what you need

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullet3119 View Post
    I have just what you need
    Lol...you are right about that! That Stroker you got is unbelievably sweet! Put a Bullet sticker on there anywhere and you probably would have sold it to me already...
    96 Bullet 20cc, Yamaha OX 250+, 10" jack, labbed 30" Bravo LH w/1.25" exhaust pipes, counter rotating Bob's lower, it goes faster when you spin it the other way...

Domednumbers makes decals every day. We can put whatever you want on it!

10. Member
    Hahaha...touche!

Quote Originally Posted by Bullet3119 View Post
    Domednumbers makes decals every day. We can put whatever you want on it!

2008 BULLET 21XD 2007 Merc 300xs

12. Member
    Bullet is narrower than some of the other brands but I dont mind I never have more than 3 rods on the deck anyway. I have plenty of room but Ive never owned anything else fished with others people in other brands but bullet is what i like

13. BBC SPONSOR
    Will an ultrex foot peddle fit in the factory recessed trolling motor tray of a 21ss?

14. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Buck456 View Post
    Will an ultrex foot peddle fit in the factory recessed trolling motor tray of a 21ss?
    They are using a larger tray now that will fit the ultrex. Probably have to specify when ordering the boat.