Tenkiller is getting good.

Buddy of mine said the fishing is on fire right now. I think I'm gonna head over there tomorrow and see what happens. Supposed to be biting good up shallow. I've been catching a few but he said it's really turned on the last couple of days.

2. Member
    Anyone been on Tenkiller this week?

Went there today and it was slow. Tried top water with the early fog and nothing. Caught some on windy chunk rock banks with a spinner bait. Caught a few on football jigs but not any good ones. Caught one 12” smallmouth on a drop shot with a Yamamoto shad shape worm. Water temps were 63-65. Nice day on the water but no big smallies I was hoping for. Fished lower end most of the day.

4. Member
    Went today. Put in at Sizemore. Fished around there and Chicken Creek. My uncle and I caught 7-8 fish, probably 3 largemouth and 4 smallies. Biggest was around 2.5. Our luck was on chunk rock banks out of the wind, with rattle traps.

5. Member
    Went yesterday and a bust. One LM on a jerk bait..........threw everything but the kitchen sink in every depth imaginable....lots of shad.....but nothing chasing. Tenkiller is a mystery to me!
    2007 Skeeter 21i 300HDPI

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ken1okie View Post
    Went yesterday and a bust. One LM on a jerk bait..........threw everything but the kitchen sink in every depth imaginable....lots of shad.....but nothing chasing. Tenkiller is a mystery to me!
    I'll second that....