Thread: No Power

No Power

Had my 201 ProXL with a 1992 Evinrude 200XP in for the last couple of months for engine issues. The power pack was replaced and I picked it up today. When I got it home I turned the main power switch on and it did not light up. Checked all the connections and I have no power to any of the pumps. The motor will turn over and the depth finders work but none of the pumps will come on. I have checked all of the breakers and fuses and found none blown or needed reset. Not sure what is going on.

Post in the Rude/John forum. Years of expertise over there.
    1999 Stratos 273 DC
    1999 Johnson 115
    2021 Ram Limited

How proficient are you with a multimeter. This can be traced down with a meter or just a plain old test light. Turn the master power switch on and check for 12V at the switch. If no voltage present check connections and work your way back to the battery. Without being there I suspect you have an in-line fuse blown or a breaker that needs re-set about 6" from the battery on the + side. Somewhere between the battery and the master power you should have an inline fuse or breaker.

When you say "I checked all the breakers and fuses and found none blown or needing re-set" are you talking about just at the dash panel. You should check from the battery all the way to the master switch.