Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Member
    I feel bad for those that served and still serve. Thank you for all that you do and have sacrificed. I won’t speak on the traitor because he isn’t worth the breath.

2. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffth View Post
    I agree with his statement 100%, but Trump should have kept his mouth shut before the trial. When the Commander in Chief, who can punch the ticket of every person in uniform in the courtroom starts spouting out his expectations of a verdict and punishment before the trial is even over, the whole process is compromised. I guarantee Bergdahl's lawyers were fist-bumping and high-fiving each other every time the president commented on the trial before it was over. He made their job much easier, especially if they needed to appeal. They were trying to get the case thrown out completely based on Trumps comments alone. And now he's doing it for the NYC terrorist, too....
    The Commander in Chief still has a right to a personal opinion last I heard and, god knows the one before him had no problem stating how he felt about things.

3. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TampaJim View Post
    Should have lynched him and skipped the court process altogether.
    Screw our Constitution and legal processes ... unless it's you and yours.
    Hey Jimmy, Please tell the Parents and Wife's and Children of the deceased soldiers that went looking for that Traitor.
    Please jimmy call them up and tell them, tough, it's the way the ball bounces.

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffth View Post
    I agree with his statement 100%, but Trump should have kept his mouth shut before the trial. When the Commander in Chief, who can punch the ticket of every person in uniform in the courtroom starts spouting out his expectations of a verdict and punishment before the trial is even over, the whole process is compromised. I guarantee Bergdahl's lawyers were fist-bumping and high-fiving each other every time the president commented on the trial before it was over. He made their job much easier, especially if they needed to appeal. They were trying to get the case thrown out completely based on Trumps comments alone. And now he's doing it for the NYC terrorist, too....
    The previous CIC did-

"Bob and Jani – today, families across the United States share in the joy that you feel. As a parent, I cannot imagine the hardship that you have been through. And as President, I know I speak for all Americans when I say that we cannot wait for the moment when you are reunited, and your beloved Bowe is back in your arms."-Obama

and so did his administration-

Susan Rice, who on Sunday said Bergdahl served the United States with "honor and distinction," told CNN ...
    USMC (Ret) 1988-2008
    2014 Lowe Stinger ST175
    Mercury 75 HP four stroke

Quote Originally Posted by greendragon View Post
    Walt Disney also got a DD and look what he did with his life. Of course these DD guys didn't get 5 men killed and more wounded looking for him. I am a two tour Vietnam Vet and I am devastated by what that Judge did. He should be serving 5 life sentences.
    Just to set the record straight, Walt was never in the military. He was an employee of The American Red Cross as an ambulance driver at the end of WWI. His brother Roy served in the Great War, but Walt was not in any of the U.S. Armed Services and could not be discharged from them honorably or dishonorably.
    "Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored." - Aldous Huxley

6. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by billspence View Post
    Any chance we didn't get the entire story watching Fox News?
    What are u from pbs ? leftybs....I turned wrenches on the very rigs that the men rode in to look for that piece of trash

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by billspence View Post
    Any chance we didn't get the entire story watching Fox News?
    Do you mean the part where he plead guilty in court or the part where people were wounded and died looking for the turd?
    USMC (Ret) 1988-2008
    2014 Lowe Stinger ST175
    Mercury 75 HP four stroke

8. Banned
    Agreed...f birdchit ! And the rest of the leftyturds!

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by USMC2112 View Post
    The previous CIC did-

"Bob and Jani – today, families across the United States share in the joy that you feel. As a parent, I cannot imagine the hardship that you have been through. And as President, I know I speak for all Americans when I say that we cannot wait for the moment when you are reunited, and your beloved Bowe is back in your arms."-Obama

and so did his administration-

Susan Rice, who on Sunday said Bergdahl served the United States with "honor and distinction," told CNN ...
    Make no mistake, I have zero respect for the last guy, but he was a slimy lawyer through and through. Look at his statement closely, there is no inclination of guilt or innocence, only a statement on families and reunion. As for Susan Rice, she's no longer in the current administration, or anywhere in the chain or command, and can say what she wants, though she's completely wrong.

For the record, I don't like this verdict, either. It was a travesty of justice.

10. Member
    The justice system has spoken, chill
    GETFISHED !!!

11. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigSexyPhoenix View Post
    So, because I have never served in the military I'm not allowed to comment about what a piece of trash Bergdahl is?
    Bingo! Beat me to it. Since I didn't serve I won't say how much of a piece of garbage Bergdahl is
    Boatless Bank Trash for now

12. Member
    Yeah it's as easy as that . Just walk away and be held captive by the Taliban for 5 years. Easy peasy huh? Seems everyone here seems to know a lot more than a military judge.
    Quote Originally Posted by omcforever View Post
    Yep, sends a scary message to the rest of the troops for sure. Quit, walk away, it will be ok....

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123