Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by shuddyssoup View Post
    Old motor ??? This one has 63 hours on it ... might as well be new but it'd be nice to get the performance the boat and hull were designed for plus not have to worry about poking holes in it !!! :)
    35 hours on mine Shuddy

2. Member
    I understand the 3rd owner warranty thing, but these should be taken care of on a boat by boat basis. 30-60 hours on a less than 5 year old rig!!!! These hull issues seem to be common, and apparently are being taken care of for the original and second owners. JM should take care of these people that put faith in his companies products instead of buying everything in sight. I don't care about what the piece of paper the warranty is written on says, a boat should not warp like these while sitting on the trailer and used as little as these. While they are perfectly within their rights to deny these claims based on their warranty I think this gives us a good insight into this company's culture and mindset. A company truly interested in building a quality item and taking care of their customers would take care of this. It would be a good boost to their reputation.

3. Charger Boats Moderator TOUCH OF CLASS's Avatar
    Warranty is warranty just like your car or truck.

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TOUCH OF CLASS View Post
    Warranty is warranty just like your car or truck.
    True, but gm repainted a lot of trucks because of bad paint jobs, Toyota replaced a lot of rusty frames. Both out of warranty. At least they gave the illusion of caring about their customers and workmanship. 35 hours on a rig and no help at all from the manufacturer...........to me it just speaks volumes about that company.

Have you spoke with the second owner to see if they would contact nitro and say there boat is hooked?
    Mercury 250 proxs 2B115089

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishysam View Post
    Have you spoke with the second owner to see if they would contact nitro and say there boat is hooked?
    I don't have a dog in this hunt, just feel for the guys having this issue and not getting any help.

7. Member
    I wouldn't send it back to the factory just got mine back. 17 z19 and they did a trouble job. From what I got back just go to Wal-Mart and buy clear spray paint and do it yourself.

8. Member
    JC there fixing mine it's 2012 with 35 hours..I am original owner also

I would try it with the mfg a defect is a defect. A hooked hull is a hooked hull and was allowed to pass thru their Inspections and QC
    Blistering and delamination is the same thing its all a DEFECT in the mfg process and should be addressed or do all you can do to get the word out that they wont stand behind the product.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12