Lithium battery chargers came in yesterday. Batt's due today

I got the AC and the DC chargers with my order. At first I was scratching my head at how I was going to wire them up. I know AC circuitry pretty good but DC.....not so much. Powell sent me a link that helped greatly. I will be talking to Stephen or Lithium Pro to see if there are any precautions to take in putting the AC charger on such as is it fine to just leave the DC wiring hooked up as it is. I can't see why there would be an issue but for the price of these batt's I'm taking no chances. Them babies will be maintained and treated like gold. LOL

3. Member
    What does your boat have in it for chargers now? I thought if your boat had the factory Stealth system all you had to do was send them in for a different charging profile. They are pretty much maintenance free. Run them and charge them. I was told not to leave them on the charger for days like I did my LA batteries. Mine are at the end of their second season. I do take them out in the winter because I was told they don’t like extreme low temps. I assume that means below 0.

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hooken203 View Post
    What does your boat have in it for chargers now? I thought if your boat had the factory Stealth system all you had to do was send them in for a different charging profile. They are pretty much maintenance free. Run them and charge them. I was told not to leave them on the charger for days like I did my LA batteries. Mine are at the end of their second season. I do take them out in the winter because I was told they don’t like extreme low temps. I assume that means below 0.
    It will still have the Stealth AC charger on-board. I'll add the DC charger as an on-board too. I took advantage of a special offer to get another AC Charger for a really low price and jumped on it. I do plan on talking with Stealth/Lithium Pro to see about what, if anything need to do before using the factory on-board for the Lithium's. I'm ignorant on lithium batteries and their charging needs and care so I'll be getting my hand held some till I am sure it is done right.

5. Member
    My batteries came as I was told, They look great. I'm looking forward to having them in my boat, in that 3-4 mph current at Pickwick. Batteries on those kinds of water can be game changers in a tournament.

6. BBC SPONSOR
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Maxwell View Post
    My batteries came as I was told, They look great. I'm looking forward to having them in my boat, in that 3-4 mph current at Pickwick. Batteries on those kinds of water can be game changers in a tournament.
    You will love them. Mine held like a champ while spot locked in 46,000 cfs this past weekend during a tournament.
    Fastbass Marine LLC
    We specialize in NEW and USED ALLISON BOATS, Blazer Boats, Platinum Mercury Marine Repower Center, AquaTraction Flooring, and custom marine electronic installations on beautiful Kentucky and Barkley Lakes.

2022 Allison XB-21 BasSport Pro Elite
    2022 Mercury 450R

2012 Bullet 21ss
    2005 Mercury 300X

https://youtu.be/FOnAGNWOgZ0