Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Ohio Fishing Reports Moderator omcforever's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydrasport la185 View Post
    Hi I have a 1997 hydrasport ls185 with a Johnson Fastrike 175 on it I’ve owned the boat for about 3 years had no issues with it until a couple months ago it would flood out when I got to the lake and primed the bubble so I replaced part of the fuel line and put a new primer bubble on it it did not help and seems like it is getting worse takes several tries to get it to start before it would fire right up also another problem I started having is when I have two people, a full tank of gas , and water in the live well it does not want to get on plane and it seems like it wants to bog down also when I first got the boat it would run in the low 60’s now best I can get is low to mid 50’s I have noticed the float bowls look a little wet where the gasket is can someone please tell me what to do thanks
    This thread is a year and a half old. Start a new thread with your problem/description and model number also. Thanks

Age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill !!

2. Member

Johnson 150 Fast Strike no spark on right side cylinders

Hello everyone.... newbe here to this forum and was hoping someone could provide some assistance. I have a 97 150 Fast strike that isn't firing on any of the right side cylinders. I've disconnected the shift interrupter switch and temperature sensors but still have no spark on the right side cylinders. Is there any other switches/sensors I should check before spending money on a new power pack? Many thanks in advance for any advice!
    Last edited by Dshelton; 09-06-2019 at 08:05 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12