Duo realis jerk baits

Anyone have issues with line always getting fouled up on the retrieve? Doesn’t happen to me as much with other brand jerk baits. This one does just about every cast.

2. Banned
    They seem to want to helicopter a lot on casts. The key is just doing a gentle cast and let the rod do the work

3. Member
    i've noticed it when i start my cadence. I can see in the air when it gets tangled but this is happening after i've started to work it

4. Member
    Not sure what line you’re using but maybe switch to a heavier line. If the line is too limp, the action may be too sharp causing it to wrap / foul. I noticed the same with a few Megabass baits. Started with 8lb and was fouling every other cast. Went up to 12 and problem solved. Not sure if that deadened the action or if I lost bites, but I wasn’t getting any anyways wasting every other cast like that.

5. Member
    Yes, and the exact reason i don't use them anymore!! From the deep divers to the shallow divers, they cast great but foul on the retrieve allllll the time. And i'm throwing it on CXX so you can't get a much stiffer line.

6. Member
    It’s too bad I do like them and their color selection. Have to decide what to switch to. 6th sense???