BBC SPONSOR

Thumbs Up 2017 WINDSHIELD SALE

It’s time for my annual windshield sale! YEAH!!!

ALL windshields that are regularly priced $125 or $130 are on sale for $100 from 11-1-17 thru 12-31-17.
    Astro, Aries, BumbleBee, Bullet, Champion, HydraSports, Javelin, Ranger, Skeeter (3), Sprint (1), Stratos, Tracker, Triton, Winner, and a few more misc. ProCraft windshields need special attention. Either send them to me to match or make sure you have your windshield when you call to go over measurements. One of the Champion windshields (7W903) also has issues with the back holes being different. You could possibly end up with a windshield with no holes and you would have to drill your own. (Sorry!!)

Ask for Carol. Thanks!!!!
    Sometimes it’s hard to get to me. I am on the phone A LOT!

You can email me your name, phone number and boat info and I will give you a call. candoparts@yahoo.com
    Merry Christmas!
    Thanks!!
    Carol
    Last edited by The Parts Mom / Carol; 11-06-2017 at 03:10 PM.

North End of Beautiful Norfork Lake...MO/AR Border
    Christmas......Noooooo. your killin' me, thanks for the heads up on the sale

3. BBC SPONSOR
    I know! We were just having a discussion yesterday about all of the Christmas "stuff" in the stores already. It drives me nuts!!!
    But I do this sale with enough advance notice so people have a chance to send a copy of the post to family members as a hint of what they may want to get them for a present. I have some guys that run around with a broken windshield all year waiting on this sale to come around.

North End of Beautiful Norfork Lake...MO/AR Border

5. Georgia Fishing Reports Moderator
    E-mail sent...

6. BBC SPONSOR
    I have had a lot of calls and emails about the windshields. Most everything has been restocked to get ready for this sale. And I have had a couple that I have since had to reorder. Thanks for the great response this early in the sale!!!

7. Member
    Team C&O, I have a 1990 Hydrasports dual consol (DV-TSX). The windshields are somewhat squareish with sharp angles where they wrap around. I'd like to give the boat a more modern look with smoother curved windshields. What do I need to provide you with to be sure of a proper fit?

8. BBC SPONSOR
    Unfortunately, they make the windshields off of a mold for the consoles of the boats. I honestly don't believe there will be a different one that will work for the boat. Post a picture of your windshield. I will take a look to see if anything else may have the same circumference. If we can get that close, figuring out how to mount it would be your challenge.

figures very 1st time I see this post today 1/5/18.. and sale off 12/31/17 figures Oh well used my few $ and bought some truck parts needed , Heater Core job really sucks!!! lolo

10. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bass AHolic View Post
    figures very 1st time I see this post today 1/5/18.. and sale off 12/31/17 figures Oh well used my few $ and bought some truck parts needed , Heater Core job really sucks!!! lolo

The other post said they extended the sale 2 weeks from 1/2/18. So you still have a few days.

11. Member
    Bummed I missed the sale! Are y'all able to do windshields for a 1991 single console 168 Champion?

12. BBC SPONSOR
    Quote Originally Posted by fishATX View Post
    Bummed I missed the sale! Are y'all able to do windshields for a 1991 single console 168 Champion?
    Actually, I extended it. You have a few more days. Can you send me pictures of your windshield, please? One from the front and one from the side would be helpful in matching it. You can email it to me at candomarineparts@yahoo.com or post it here.

13. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The Parts Mom / Carol View Post
    Actually, I extended it. You have a few more days. Can you send me pictures of your windshield, please? One from the front and one from the side would be helpful in matching it. You can email it to me at candomarineparts@yahoo.com or post it here.
    Great news!!! Sent you an email, the first email did not work but the second seemed to take. Here are a few photos, really should have kept the dang broken windshield.

14. BBC SPONSOR
    Oh my! That one has been around for awhile! I sent you an email for some measurements. Does that great big aloe / yukka looking plant ever get babies off of it?

I’ve been looking for a 1999 Skeeter zx202 windscreen- would you happen to have one of those?:)

16. BBC SPONSOR
    Quote Originally Posted by Kzaker View Post
    I’ve been looking for a 1999 Skeeter zx202 windscreen- would you happen to have one of those?:)
    It is possible but I only have 3 in stock and I do not have a way to look up Skeeter boats to see what was used on their boats. You can email me pictures of the windshield and if I have one that looks close, we can go over measurements.

Hi Carol,

Sent you an email. Thanks!

Joe Perez
    Boatless white trash

Just received. Carol, YOU ARE THE BEST!!!!

Joe Perez
    Boatless white trash

Quote Originally Posted by The Parts Mom / Carol View Post
    It is possible but I only have 3 in stock and I do not have a way to look up Skeeter boats to see what was used on their boats. You can email me pictures of the windshield and if I have one that looks close, we can go over measurements.

Carol, I couldn’t attach the images in the board mail system. Will these work?
    1999 Skeeter ZX202 - 2000 Mercury 200EFI - Tempest+ 25p - Minn Kota Ultrex - Lowrance HDS7 Gen2 touch/ Elite7 Chirp - GoFree WiFi1 module

Carol:
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Kzaker; 05-09-2018 at 12:40 PM.