Trim switch on bow

Hey everyone every time it rains my power trim switch starts going crazy. I believe it's imthe bow switch. Sometimes I can't trim at all from the motor or throttle control then when I turn off the main power it's fine. I think the bow one is messed up bit once rain stops and it dries for a few minutes it's fine. Was wondering if anyone had this problem before. It's a z7

I have a ranger and power washed the front deck once and the motor went to trimming itself up driving down the road, I got water in the front bow panel once it dried out no more issues.

3. Member
    Same issue on my 2017 Z18... Basspro says they will change out for me.

4. Member
    What was wrong with it was it just the switch

5. Member
    If you have a mechanical switch, it is definitely a poor quality switch if it is sensitive to water.
    2008 Bass Cat Pantera Classic
    2014 Mercury Pro XS 200

6. Member
    I had a similar problem this past summer. Bow trim would work about the half the time. Took it too the dealer and it worked flawlessly for them and as I was hooking the boat back up to my truck we tried it for one last time and it failed to work. After about an hour of tracing down what it could be, it turned out to be a bad relay that was under my console.