October El Salto Report

I talk to the guides every few days -- happy to answer questions for upcoming visitors or potential visitors.

http://50.63.34.133/fr/17-18/October...ing-report.htm

2. Member
    We used to drag the boats down to fish it! It was AWESOME!

They just sent me that report today also. We are heading down on Sunday for a week of fun and warm weather. I hope the topwater starts back up.

4. Member
    I used to go down to Mexico a couple times a year. With the political conditions I have heard some bad things about the safety of traveling in Mexico. Is it still safe to travel to Mexico to fish?

5. Member
    @pabasshawk -- We go twice a year and we've never had the slightest problem. I'm not saying that there's no chance, because anywhere you go there's some possibility of trouble, but we feel 100% safe. My brother came with us last year and he's planning to bring his 9 year old son.

6. Member
    I have fewer concerns for safety fishing at El Salto than I do traveling through American cities. I took my 17 year old Nephew with we to Baccarac last spring.
    We use Doug Kings Pro Bass Adventures, and I have been extremely happy with the fishing, the accommodations, the food, and especially the staff.

Don't let safety be the reason you don't go.

good luck