Aircraft Structural and Electrical/Avionics Jobs

Any aircraft structural or aircraft electrical/avionics techs looking for work or want to move to Huntsville? My company is hiring Temps now. We've been using an agency since April and have over a hundred or so of both skill sets. Still need about that many. Not a guarantee to direct at this moment but it's not short term work either.

Current contract for this hire is approximately two more years. Seven days a week, ten's and three shifts so OT is there, just ask you give us at least six days. The agency will verify qualification (DD214, experience etc....) and will be the POC for all HR stuff. Myself or my managers will interview qualified app's over the phone. Pay $25.00- $30.00 based on work experience and background. All other $$, Per Diem etc..........questions to the recruiter.
    Work is conversion of UH-60L to USAF G models.

PM me and I will put you in touch with the onsite recruiter here.

If it matters and you're on this site........................Guntersville, Wheeler, Wilson, Pickwick, Neely Henry, Logan Martin, Tims Ford, Chic and others within a short drive.

2. Member

3. Tennessee Football Basstronaut's Avatar
    Yes Sir
    2019 Old Town - Topwater 120 PDL, Powerpole Micro, Helix 7 Mega SI/DI/GPS

Previous Rigs:

2018 Weldbilt 1648V / Johnson 9.9. Helix 12 G2 Mega DI / Helix 5 G2 GPS
    1999 Procraft 205 Pro / Merc 225 EFI. HB 998 / 798
    2013 Tracker Pro 160 / Merc 25 Fourstroke. HB 958 / 798
    1994 Stratos 270 VF / Johnson 150 Faststrike.
    90's 15' ft. Sea Nymph / 2010 Merc 9.9. HB 598 / 570

Previous Kayaks:

2010 Ascend 10T / HB 60
    2013 Ascend FS128T (Pair)
    2017 Field & Stream Shadow Caster 125

4. Member
    Ahh too soon! Got 20 years USCG helicopter exp, Aviation maint technichian, (turbine, landing gear, structural, rotor systems, MGB), 22 years total active duty, though now a helo maintenance officer (CWO) and its gonna keep me in the service about 6 more years, any managerial jobs available?? That may make a difference! That is my dream retirement area!
    Last edited by JayLaw; 11-12-2017 at 10:13 PM.

5. Member
    All kinds of opportunities in aviation right now Jason. I have a buddy that recently left flying a desk as a GS13 to go back in the cockpit of the Lakoda as a maintence test pilot. Those contracts come and go. I've been a DOD contractor for near ten years. Same job, three different contracts and my current one is up in March 2018. I'll see then what happens. Stay in touch with the contractors to see what's in the memorandum of understanding for management if that's where you want to work. EX: All of our managers are degreed with PMP's. It's in the contract.

Thats a good opportunity in the Huntsville area.

6. Member
    Lockheed Martin is also looking for people in Lexington Ky. They had their temp agency on our base last time I was at drill looking for maintainers on the C-130.

wow! find a job on a bass fishing site.

i am a currently a DOD employee WL-10 working as a WS-10. been thinking really hard lately that i am done with the F-16 world. have 28 years in and i am ready to retire from the reserves. been a fighter mechanic for all of them years. if i can find another job i wont be re-uping early next year.
    2008 Ranger 178VX
    150 Yamaha V-max

GO Fins!!!

8. Member
    Boeing in Charleston, SC is looking for aviation mechs, electrical and air frame guys. From what I was told last week by a friend that works there.