LED LIGHTS FOR DECK.

When choosing lights what kind of led did you choose meaning strips, the single pro deck light from Blue water or the bolts . Please explain why you when the route you did.

2. Member
    I went oznium bolts. The strips will yellow and come off after time. If one of the bolts goes bad it can be replaced easily, well depending on which one. I think they look cleaner on the install also. I do like the look of strip lights if they are a continuous strip all the way around. Just personal preference
    20170126_194701.jpg

3. BBC SPONSOR
    Strips vs. Extreme Pro is simply personal preference. Keep in mind we can do custom lengths for the decks or build kits with different color combinations if needed to suit your needs. If there is any questions I can answer, feel free to pm us or call the office 800-221-2583. We are a BBC board sponsor, so use code BBC to save 10% off your order as well.
    BLUE WATER LED, LLC
    1-800-221-BLUE (2583)

http://www.bluewaterled.com

4. Member
    thanks for help .

I always recommend strips to my customers just because of drilling no or way less holes than individual lights. Both of course will do the job. I sell and install BlueWaters and the quality and warranty are great !!
    BULLET 20 XRD/250 Merc Sport XS
    www.ncboatguy.com

6. Banned
    i chose strips cause they were the only option at the time. I got custom lengths as well

7. Banned
    Strips (not Bluewaters). Bought these because the single lights hadn't hit the market yet. Coose amber because they are easy on the eyes and don't attract bugs. I do some walleye fishing at night and like the safety aspect of the lights. Can't say I really use them much to get the deck ready in the morning. (The round LED's were factory installed by Lund.)

8. Member
    Nice