Ultrex mount cut cables

Putting my ultrex down tonight and the transducer and network cables got caught in the mount and pinched. The network cable completely got cut off and the transducer cable was damaged. Is this an easy fix to replace those? Will have to take the head apart.

2. Member
    When you say "network" cable, is this a "link" model. If it is, then you need to find the connection on the network or eithernet cable. If the break is between the connection and the head, the head assembly will need replacing. If it is the extension cable, you can just replace the extension cable. The transducer cable usually connects close to the head so you can change the transducer extension cable.
    John
    BBC Sponsor since 2006: (870) 773-3474
    Mon - Thrs 8am - 5pm Central
    Friday 8am-12pm
    Garmin Certified Dealer and Installers: Call us for all your Garmin Electronics needs!
    ASC for: Garmin, Lowrance, Minnkota, Humminbird, and Powerpole.
    [SIGPIC] http://www.jonestrollingmotor.com
    [/SIGPIC]

3. Member
    You must have followed the directions in the manual for mounting the two cables, I found that a sure fire way to damage them. In my mind minnkota is at fault for very poor directions.

4. Member
    Definitely going to have to figure out a different way to mount them. Going to have to replace the head assembly.

5. Member
    Ouch,,, how much does that set one back?