Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Probably nothing

But on the website the phone numbers all taken down. The apparel shop closed.

was just on the web site I know they are changing things around new systems and computers I'm sure just like ranger when they had the buy out there were some glitches

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by boat guy View Post
    was just on the web site I know they are changing things around new systems and computers I'm sure just like ranger when they had the buy out there were some glitches
    Redesigning the web site and they are coming out wit new apparel as well.

4. Member
    Where are the Employees from Legend that would Post on here, wasnt his Name Kody, has anyone asked him whats up with the Brand

5. Member
    A friend of mine that fishes the BASS Opens just renewed his deal and ordered his 2018. This was orchestrated through Kody

6. Member
    That doesn’t mean their going to be made in 2019. Johnnie isn’t keeping them around unless they start selling some. More Stratos were sold than Legend last year (every year for that matter) and he shut them down.

7. Member
    Yea it doesn’t look good for legend.

8. Member
    What legend brings to the table can’t be matched by any other brand Johnny owns.
    Nitro z21

all the gloom and doom wow . why did white river marine buy legend because there a top end boat , built to perfection and as an investment,, so they sell 300 to 350 boats a year you say oooo stratos sold more then that not really but stratos has also been around for years failed 3 times sold my bents then bought by omc then sold to Jacobs then platinum equities then to morris , they lost the customer base a long tome ago now legend has a real costume built boat top end and a little more money ok so lets say 300 boats a year at 50k to a dealer some are more that's 15 million bucks a year plus parts and assy and service and a lot of other things legend is on a up hill gain not a down hill slide . why is everything that changes bad .. bass cat sold a cpl years ago you know why because they were going broke and b needed help that's why and no one knows the future of any mfg no one not ranger not bass cat not phoenix not legend not mercury not omc nothing so all the gloom and doom sorry not getting on that train

10. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonG View Post
    What legend brings to the table can’t be matched by any other brand Johnny owns.
    What exactly would that be?

Quote Originally Posted by boat guy View Post
    all the gloom and doom wow . why did white river marine buy legend because there a top end boat , built to perfection and as an investment,, so they sell 300 to 350 boats a year you say oooo stratos sold more then that not really but stratos has also been around for years failed 3 times sold my bents then bought by omc then sold to Jacobs then platinum equities then to morris , they lost the customer base a long tome ago now legend has a real costume built boat top end and a little more money ok so lets say 300 boats a year at 50k to a dealer some are more that's 15 million bucks a year plus parts and assy and service and a lot of other things legend is on a up hill gain not a down hill slide . why is everything that changes bad .. bass cat sold a cpl years ago you know why because they were going broke and b needed help that's why and no one knows the future of any mfg no one not ranger not bass cat not phoenix not legend not mercury not omc nothing so all the gloom and doom sorry not getting on that train
    ?

12. Member
    Bought them because he wanted the facility. You’re not real big on paragraphs apparently.

13. Member
    ,and kill another brand

14. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by THOEFT View Post
    Bought them because he wanted the facility. You’re not real big on paragraphs apparently.
    He likely could have built a facility cheaper.
    Livin the dream
    2013 Legend 211
    250 Pro Xs

So much speculation! But if you wanted a facility and had more money than God, why wouldn't you just build it state of the art to suit your needs? You'd also save the extra juice you'd have to pay for a brand that would be a drop in the bucket in sales compared to what you're currently selling?
    Perhaps JM truly fell in love with the brand and wanted a boutique brand in the stable?
    @captainmorganlegend

16. Member
    He sure is showing it do you think this is helping sales not at all I would love to see them stay but try and sell a used legend right now I guarantee there values dropped a lot and don't think he's not hearing all the talk and speculation that's flying around yet he nor legend are trying to squash it.

17. Member
    I thought triton was the one that was in trouble? Or at least I had heard rumblings of that from multiple places.

Noone really knows what jm wants to do other than buy everything.

18. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Cpt. Morgan View Post
    So much speculation! But if you wanted a facility and had more money than God, why wouldn't you just build it state of the art to suit your needs? You'd also save the extra juice you'd have to pay for a brand that would be a drop in the bucket in sales compared to what you're currently selling?
    Perhaps JM truly fell in love with the brand and wanted a boutique brand in the stable?
    Or he wrote a bigger check for them than Randy Hopper could essentially eliminating a real future competitive threat...
    Quote Originally Posted by Wackyjig View Post
    I thought triton was the one that was in trouble? Or at least I had heard rumblings of that from multiple places.

Noone really knows what jm wants to do other than buy everything.
    That may be and when it all shakes out Ranger and Nitro may be the last two standing but Triton still sells a hell of a lot more boats than Legend.

Quote Originally Posted by waco oso View Post
    Or he wrote a bigger check for them than Randy Hopper could essentially eliminating a real future competitive threat...

That may be and when it all shakes out Ranger and Nitro may be the last two standing but Triton still sells a hell of a lot more boats than Legend.
    Wow Maybe you're right? I just didn't realize Legend would need to be bought and dissolved cause it was a competitive threat to Ranger/triton/Nitro/stratos? (especially since Triton still sells a hell of a lot more boats than Legend).
    @captainmorganlegend

20. Banned
    Or maybe it was just a personal vendetta to keep Hopper out of the bass boat game for good, I know they did not part on good terms, JM has more money than Davey Crockett and can just about do as he pleases...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast