Shout out to HydroTec and KB at Smokey MountainBoat Repair.

Can’t ask for better folks than these organizations. Semi submerged timber and transoms don’t play well together. SHO blowing for 2nd time a week later added to the misery. Kevin took the boat in at SMBR. Wayne secured a new motor and started his magic while Kevin was working his. Paulie kicked in and hauled the motor cross country while retrieving the XR71. Thanks to all these great folks, I’m back and very appreciative of all the above and beyond Customer Service and kindness of friends.
    Thanks Again!!!!
    Jim Fielding

I haven't had any personal experience with hydro tec, so can't comment on that. I do know that all of Waynes customers seem to be happy with his services. As far as Kevin at Smoky Mountain Boat Repair I am very happy with the work he done for me, excellent service and great people/friends.

3. Iowa/Wisconsin/Hunting & Gun Lodge/Stroker Moderator Wags's Avatar
    Wayne and company at Hydro-Tec are the best, Kevin I have seen his work and have talked to him in person and he will get my business if I ever need work done.
    Jim I'm glad everything worked out for you...
    LeaLea

4. Member
    I actually used to run Yammys back in the 80s and early 90s, so of course, I've known Wayne for many years. I even bought an Allison from him. I've never experienced anything but the best in service. They even rebuilt my blown motor in one day so I could continue a vacation. The best.
    Mr StrokerDee :thumb

5. Member
    Glad your back up and running sounds like you had some of the best with you on that!!

6. aka Strokedyamaha StrokerSmoker's Avatar
    Glad to Help out Jim!

Hi performance parts or a Yamaha power head visit
    Hydro-Tec's web site @ http://www.yamaha-rebuild.com/
    Paul Hottman Hydro-Tec's Pro staff since 1998

7. RIP -April 30,2023
    very good folks we have to deal with.

8. Member
    Never had anything but good to say about Hydro Tec. And until a few weeks ago never dealt with Wayne, always spoke to Mat. Wayne spent time with me answering questions about a SHO. Top notch people. CJ
    2002 X19 200HP OX66 HO Vmax,HPDI lower, it lives, thanks Hydro Tec.