Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Member

2. Member
    Yes sir Roadrunner...can't remember the exact number but it was somewhere around 4-5k...so I should be well under that. 2500 lbs max fully rigged to fish, including the trailer and with full livewells and a slam full gas tank.
    Last edited by Bullet 20cc; 10-31-2017 at 05:42 PM.
    96 Bullet 20cc, Yamaha OX 250+, 10" jack, labbed 30" Bravo LH w/1.25" exhaust pipes, counter rotating Bob's lower, it goes faster when you spin it the other way...

3. Member
    Seriously, just call Sport Trail and ask them for your nearest dealer.
    https://www.thehulltruth.com/trucks-...-bay-boat.html

Check out the bass trailer further down that page.
    Last edited by Marshfly; 10-31-2017 at 02:45 PM.
    2015 Yellowfin 21 with 2014 Yamaha SHO 250

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshfly View Post
    Seriously, just call Sport Trail and ask them for your nearest dealer.
    https://www.thehulltruth.com/trucks-...-bay-boat.html

Check out the bass trailer further down that page.
    I haven't called them yet but have researched them and saw that same pic with the difference between the I beam and the heavy duty C channel...that was impressive! Also learned on the I beams that some do 4.5" at my length and some do 5.5"...you can see the difference there too. Doing alot of homework...more than I ever did in school for sure! Want this to be my last trailer ever cuz I will keep buying Bullets of this same hull if I ever have to replace it for some reason. Still have calls to make...
    96 Bullet 20cc, Yamaha OX 250+, 10" jack, labbed 30" Bravo LH w/1.25" exhaust pipes, counter rotating Bob's lower, it goes faster when you spin it the other way...

5. Member
    Thanks Boomer! I tried McClain...got no callback. Strike one...they're out! Same rules apply to females...I don't discriminate.

6. Member
    Got the best quote so far from Coastline...$3200. Single axle (3500lb tortion), no brakes, 5.5" I-beam (everyone else is 4.5"), welded bunk supports, all stainless hardware (salt friendly), guides, aluminum wheels with aluminum spare and carrier, all LED's. Additional options are black anodized I-beams for $300, full side steps for $300, and stainless fenders for $150 more. That's under what I expected to pay and only about 6 hours away. I think I might go ahead and pull the trigger with the additional options...the black beams will look sweet with black Bullet stripe.

7. Member
    Have you call TexAll in Montgomery? http://www.texallaluminumtrailers.com

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bahala View Post
    Have you call TexAll in Montgomery? http://www.texallaluminumtrailers.com
    Yes sir...Tye is #2 on my list. Already have a quote from him as well. Almost as good as the one I got from Coastline... I'm sure he would match price...but only 4.5" I-beams though. He builds a sweet looking trailer too!

9. Member
    I live in South MS. Actually about 30 minutes from SportTrail. SportTrail will not build a bass boat trailer nor will they build for the walk up customer. Dealers only. They stopped building BB trailers a couple yrs ago. I ordered a McClain for my TR20X last week.
    Last edited by ddt111; 11-22-2017 at 02:45 PM.

10. Member
    I really appreciate all the responses guys. I decided to go with Coastline Trailer. I changed my mind about a million times on final options but finally pinned it down. I went with the black anodized 5.5" I-beams and black aluminum wheels, passed on the steps...single tortion axle, no brakes, LED's. It will be ready for final fitting and delivery on Monday, December 11th...will test it out on the long drive back home.

11. Member
    I called Sport Trail last week and was told they didn't have a jig for a TR20X and was not interested in building one at this time. The bayboat trailer business is booming for them right now. Said it takes as long to build a jig as it does the trailer. I'm also going with Coastline.
    2023 Timber Reaper 656, 2023 115 Pro XS, Tiller Handle

12. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mr wayne View Post
    I called Sport Trail last week and was told they didn't have a jig for a TR20X and was not interested in building one at this time. The bayboat trailer business is booming for them right now. Said it takes as long to build a jig as it does the trailer. I'm also going with Coastline.
    Specialization works for a lot of businesses. Sucks that they won't make custom trailers anymore. They were going to be my goto to replace my Ameratrail under my Yellowfin 21 if I ever needed to. I was in my local dealer that other day and looked at a Sporttrail under a BlackJack 256 and it was beautiful.
    2015 Yellowfin 21 with 2014 Yamaha SHO 250

Quote Originally Posted by Bullet 20cc View Post
    Thanks Hollywood...they are actually #1 on my list right now from before I started this thread! I have read that website backwards and forwards and have been looking at them alot too...especially the black anodized! Called and spoke to them on Thursday and they actually made me feel like a real customer. They got a waiting list of customers right now. That long drive with the boat will be the only negative but at this point..
    .I do not care about that anymore. Anything else you can tell me about them from your experience? I'm all ears...!
    Sorry for the late reply. I see you’ve pulled the trigger. Great choice Post a few pictures when you get it. You’re really gonna love a truly custom to your boat trailer! Talk about easy to load and drive on with ease! There’s no comparison. My Phoenix Master Marine trailer is pretty good. Wish I had a reason to scrap it and have a custom one add by Coastline!
    Last edited by TX721; 11-25-2017 at 09:09 PM.

2013 Phoenix 721 ProXP

14. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hollywooddave View Post
    Sorry for the late reply. I see you’ve pulled the trigger. Great choice Post a few pictures when you get it. You’re really gonna love a truly custom to your boat trailer! Talk about easy to load and drive on with ease! There’s no comparison. My Phoenix Master Marine trailer is pretty good. Wish I had a reason to scrap it and have a custom one add by Coastline!
    Yes sir...I can't wait to get it and scrap this Custom Line. It has served me well but it was definitely time for an upgrade! I'll definitely post some pics here when I get back home with it. Just gotta pray my current trailer makes that long drive ok...

15. Member
    Yes sir...I can't wait to get it and scrap this Custom Line. It has served me well but it was definitely time for an upgrade! I'll definitely post some pics here when I get back home with it. Just gotta pray my current trailer makes that long drive ok...
    Are you going to leave your old trailer with them?
    2023 Timber Reaper 656, 2023 115 Pro XS, Tiller Handle

16. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mr wayne View Post
    Are you going to leave your old trailer with them?
    Yes sir...she told me that they have no use for it but would dispose of it for me at no extra charge. Which was perfect for me since it has no real value left in it. I would have just cut it up myself and used it for scrap metal anyways...but it sure is convenient to just leave it there.

If anyone needs anything Ameratrail, PM me. I talk to John regularly and would be happy to help any BBC member out.

You can also call Marine Master. They build a nice aluminum as well

18. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 21xTriton05 View Post
    If anyone needs anything Ameratrail, PM me. I talk to John regularly and would be happy to help any BBC member out.

You can also call Marine Master. They build a nice aluminum as well
    Wish I would have known you before I tried to deal with Ameritrail on my own...I wanted to buy one so bad too. But I'm very happy with the way Coastline Trailer has treated me thus far...I feel like a valued customer!

Wish I would have known you before I tried to deal with Ameritrail on my own...I wanted to buy one so bad too. But I'm very happy with the way Coastline Trailer has treated me thus far...I feel like a valued customer!
    They have 2 salesman, and their receptionist moved on to a different career. I'll apologise on his behalf and if anything changes, or falls through, please do give me a message. They also had significant storm damage from Irma they've been dealing with.

20. Member
    Coastline

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast