Thread: Seats

Seats

Where can you buy new factory seats? I have a 05 882 and was thinking about put the nexW style seats in it but can't seem to find them online. Does anyone know where I could get them?

2. Member
    You might get them from Bass Pro Parts and service center in Springfield MO. Call 1-417-887-7334 and ask for the service center.

3. Member
    I have the exact same boat and my seats are cracked pretty badly. I am interested to find out what you end up doing and the cost involved since I will more than likely be doing the same thing.
    2005 Nitro NX 882
    2002 Mercury 175 EFI

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by scott v View Post
    Where can you buy new factory seats? I have a 05 882 and was thinking about put the nexW style seats in it but can't seem to find them online. Does anyone know where I could get them?
    I think your best bet other than getting yours recovered would be bassboatseats.com. pretty nice seats that look similar to the factory ones. They have some discount codes out there too.

I looked into upgrading. You just need to find a boat with the seats you want and get the hull I.D. Then call tracker with that and order them. They are funny about it though and have a zero return policy on them...

5. Member
    Thank you for the info. I would like to get some green in my seats but we will see what I find.