Thread: Sad day...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Member
    Will do Randy...gonna take some pics of it too when I get up in there...
    96 Bullet 20cc, Yamaha OX 250+, 10" jack, labbed 30" Bravo LH w/1.25" exhaust pipes, counter rotating Bob's lower, it goes faster when you spin it the other way...

Quote Originally Posted by Bullet 20cc View Post
    Be careful out there on the ice...I saw a show where this towing company specialized in resurfacing vehicles that had sank to the bottom when the ice gave way. They even had a special contraption made to do and patented it too since they did it so often... Have you ever heard about people doing that where you are?
    For sure . I have seen it happen often . I will send you videos of our ice road. Sometimes ice ridges form where the ice cracks and one part of the ridge sinks under the other leaving a pool to sink a truck

3. Member
    Holy cow...I would freak if that happened! I only like ice in my Crown...not under (or above) my truck... Be careful out there...
    96 Bullet 20cc, Yamaha OX 250+, 10" jack, labbed 30" Bravo LH w/1.25" exhaust pipes, counter rotating Bob's lower, it goes faster when you spin it the other way...

4. Member
    Just checked the calendar, only 19 weeks until I get the boat out of storage
    Going to be a long winter for me, haha.
    Bass Cat Puma

Quote Originally Posted by nova385 View Post
    Just checked the calendar, only 19 weeks until I get the boat out of storage
    Going to be a long winter for me, haha.
    my one trip a year to great lakes area I have learned that I can catch more and bigger fish especially those green fish
    in 3-4 months up there than I can in 12 months in my area. we don't have 50+ days of smallmouth. I have had 2 30+ small mouth days one at
    night and one early spring in my 30+ years of fishing in east tenessee.
    1998 bullet 20xd 2006 225 sport xs

This was after i pulled my Bullet out of storage this year on April 24th ...I thought winter was over when I woke up to THIS ! ><>
    Attached Images Attached Images

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123