Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
  1. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by waco oso View Post
    Your going to tell me KVD does this every year?, I think not, that man does not pay a dime for his boat I bet, in fact they probably pay him to use a Nitro.
    KVD is the minority not the majority. And a major minority. We both can agree at that I'm sure. I just know what I've been told by the Elite pros that I am around when they aren't on tour.

2. Member
    Guarantee they pay him to fish out of a nitro.

3. Member
    And KVD could run any boat he wants too. So why does he choose Nitro? $$$$$$$

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jigman78 View Post
    And KVD could run any boat he wants too. So why does he choose Nitro? $$$$$$$
    You could also add loyalty....He's also been with Mercury, Quantum and Strike King forever.

5. Member
    They work their own deals. Every single one could be different if they wanted. The average pro staff deal is like chance said but they can be all over the place. Some guys get paid to run a boat and some pay to run a boat, some just run the boat and turn it in when it's time for a new one. Just depends on how you can work it

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick McFaul View Post
    Legend to Nitro....That's like going from Jennifer Aniston to Rosie O'Donnell
    That is a little rough.
    Last edited by jigman51; 11-24-2017 at 11:14 PM.

7. Member
    Oh you know Nitro has to be paying him. But like I said everyone wants to point to KVD when the talk about pros and boats come up. You can't realistically do that. Out of the 200 plus guys that fish FLW and BASS nobody has his reputation and selling power. Nobody. There probably are some that get paid to run x boat brand but common logic tells you it's few and far between. Those guys demand high dollar even for a major sponsorship. I've seen the checks written by my buddy to hand to 2 of his Elite Pro staff. One is just a supporting sponsor, one half the pros boat is his company. It's ALOT. I just can't fathom every guy being paid to run a boat. Companies would lose money. Like I said though what I stated is what I have been told by the 7 Elites that I know and spend time with.
    Last edited by ChanceHuiet; 11-25-2017 at 07:45 AM. Reason: Spelling

8. Banned
    Plus Kevin's family has a Nitro dealership... Dan

http://dandrboats.com/about-us/

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234