Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Member
    Attached Images Attached Images
    2014 Phoenix 721
    250 SHO

2. Member
    Don't have any resized photos to upload of my lighting project that I did last fall. Put Ozniums inside, and Nightfishion HD8 rub rail on the outside.

I put 5 on each side on the front (all 11mm) and 3 on each side at the rear (all 6mm). The rear top cap tapers down fairly thin on my Nitro, so the 11mm wouldn't have fit front to back. They would have fit fine up close to the back of the seats, but as it got thinner I'd have to go with smaller lights, so I just made them all small at the back. Found out that the 6mm puts out a LOT of light.

We've found that the red lights are awesome at night! They don't draw bugs, don't make you night blind, and give you plenty of light. The blue ones put out a lot more light in the floor which helps you see, and can even tie hooks, bait, etc with the available light. (Blue are on a separate switch as I describe below.)

I put 11mm reds around the side, with a pair of 11mm blue in the foot well for the trolling motor. Then I put a pair of 6" blue LED Oznium strips under the consoles to light the floor, as well as a pair of 11mm blue between the seats that light the steps up to the back deck.

Out back are 2 red 6mm on each side, with a single blue 6mm on each side of the splash tray. Also ran power to the live wells for a pair of 6" green lights in there.

Then I ran a dedicated 6 fuse panel under the console with 6 ga silicone wire. Off of that are all the lights on a separate circuit. Mounted 4 of their lighted push button switches as kill switches for each circuit. Then ran the red and blue through the Oznium dimmers. From there are 4 wireless relays and a pair of remotes. That way I can turn on the blue, red, or green lights, as well as the NightFishion rub rail from the remote.

Also added another 12v power port on the port side while I was wiring. That way we can run phone chargers, USB and the like as well as spotlights from either side.

I can e-mail / text photos, just drop me a PM.
    Later,

Dixie Chicken

12 Nitro Z9 DC, 4 Color Flake
    250 Pro XS, SmartCraft Gauges
    Bobs 12" w/Hole shot plate
    NightFishion HD8 rubrail, W/Nav Lights
    Oznium Red/Blue 10mm/6mm LED Bolts
    4-Channel Remote Lighting Control
    HDS Gen 3's, TotalScan, 3DSS
    Red Power Pole 10' Blades
    KVD Edition Hydrowave

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123